Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

It won't stop. It's unending, it's just... It keeps happening and I can't help it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Looking on in horror as Pompeii is destroyed once again by my huge rear end

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

This poo poo is bananas. No, literally. I cannot stop making GBS threads whole stalks of pure, intact Cavendish bananas. Please help me.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

FutonForensic posted:

consider yourself lucky, that's what the fairy disguised as an old beggar considers a blessing. she cursed me and now I poo poo unripe persimmons

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

My rear end quit last year and I miss it terribly

It happens to every guy, don't feel bad.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Someday, you'll all be assless chaps.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

If I only had a brain. *sighs and goes back to shaking that rear end*

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My rear end refused to quit and even gave itself a raise.

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

My rear end has never known the meaning of the words "give up." Even on the front lines, my rear end was always backing me up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Randy Travesty

PHANTOM QUEEN

Failing to stop my rear end before it flies over a cliff, bursts into flames mid-air and crashes down upon a city below, killing everyone instantly.