Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
.45-70 carbine would be a good choice against bears as well

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

Shumagorath posted:

.44 revolvers as why I mentioned doubling up on earpro indoors earlier.

I ordered a .338 Lapua magnum rifle for 500yd-1mi target shooting and am trying to talk myself out of putting a muzzle brake on it to make Flashbang:The Gun.

Butter Activities
May 4, 2018

Coxswain Balls posted:

The $200 stamp, paperwork, and all the BS involved with setting up a trust is definitely a bigger pain than the processes in place for the stuff we can get up here. I think there's also stuff you have to look out for when crossing state lines with NFA items?

You basically have to get a permission slip from the ATF which is loving ridiculous.

Ugly In The Morning
Jul 1, 2010
Pillbug

SpaceSDoorGunner posted:

You basically have to get a permission slip from the ATF which is loving ridiculous.

Sometimes I get annoyed that the ATF is so over the top, but god drat if you ever have an FFL that receives your rifle and never actually gives it to you they come correct.