Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Everyone but white men should own a gun

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
I just don't think that the effectiveness of a boltgun outweighs the difficulties and complexities of manufacturing it's ammunition. It would make more sense to upscale lasguns and integrate them into the power plants of their armor.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Automatic actions are lame. All guns should be lever or bolt-action. Including pistols. Shotguns must be break-action.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

By popular demand posted:

I don't get the attachment gun nuts get to the perceived coolness of it: is it not a reliable, cheap to maintain and accurate self defence weapon?

Then again I'm not a car dude either.

No, it's a toy

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

LabyaMynora posted:

All the shooting ranges near me are indoors, so... we're just vaporizing lead and inhaling it, I guess. :thumbsup:

Lead in the body causes lowered brain function and increased aggression. Sounds like people who should have their guns taken away. And then the guns given to me, cause guns are cool.

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Keeping a gun anywhere but a safe that is locked at all times is a massive red flag

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth
Safes are to keep random people from finding your guns and blowing their or your faces off. Nothing is going to stop someone who will stop at nothing to crack it open.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Who What Now
Sep 10, 2006

by Azathoth

priznat posted:

That .22 revolver is siiiiick

Itd really pull my Joker cosplay together.