Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

sure okay posted:

Oh one more!

What's the best gun to convey to my anti-gun friends that I'm not like other gun owners, that I own a gun for Real Reasons, and that I don't wish to be lumped in with with a bunch of terrified moron hicks?

Edit: I'm guessing this one is like a .22

Shotgun. The one I ended up with looks like a Call of Duty toy though and I feel really silly with it. Also I bought like 4 cases of the wrong shells before some goon took pity on me and told me the right ones to buy but the good news is that if we are ever invaded by an army of rabbits, pheasants and other small game that wish to do us harm, I will gently caress them up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored
I look forward to standing on my front porch and waving the gun around while screaming about "varmints".

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Mozi posted:

guns suck and i wish they didn't exist. also i have one

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

Vim Fuego posted:

Own a musket for home defense, since that's what the founding fathers intended. Four ruffians break into my house. "What the devil?" As I grab my powdered wig and Kentucky rifle. Blow a golf ball sized hole through the first man, he's dead on the spot. Draw my pistol on the second man, miss him entirely because it's smoothbore and nails the neighbors dog. I have to resort to the cannon mounted at the top of the stairs loaded with grape shot, "Tally ho lads" the grape shot shreds two men in the blast, the sound and extra shrapnel set off car alarms. Fix bayonet and charge the last terrified rapscallion. He Bleeds out waiting on the police to arrive since triangular bayonet wounds are impossible to stitch up. Just as the founding fathers intended.

Genuine lol

Frank Frank
Jun 13, 2001

Mirrored

StarkRavingMad posted:

I had a BB gun when I was a kid. It was pretty cool. One time my friend shot me with it and the little BB got stuck under my skin and we pulled it out with a pair of tweezers because if my parents found out they'd probably be pissed and take the gun away. That's the full extent of my gun experience but it was pretty good

oh, and I played paintball once, that was fun

I did the same thing with a spring-loaded BB gun when I was a kid. I shot my little brother in the ankle accidentally while saying "DANCE, PILGRIM" and shooting near his feet. The BB ricocheted and lodged under his skin after which I was grounded forever and the BB gun was taken away.