Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Shinjobi
Jul 10, 2008

Gravy Boat 2k
I'm really not opposed to this, as I've said before I enjoy that AEW is trying to highlight "American wrestling" as a whole. I think it's a noble goal and one that the industry kinda needs for a lot reasons.

I'm just not going to watch Impact until Impact gives me a good reason to. But at least now I'm going to consider it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011

yea ok posted:

i just thought your two choices were funny to choose between. it will likely be neither of those

Yeah, as of now it's literally just Kenny Omega and Don Callis getting to work an angle that tries to build up Callis' tv show.

reignofevil
Nov 7, 2008

ChrisBTY posted:

I will follow Kenny to IMPACT! I will follow Kenny to hell. What is wrestling hell?
(Thinks for a second).
Actually no I won't.

I don't think we need to worry too hard about Kenny joining Juggalo Championship Wrestling.

smikey
May 22, 2004
It's not a hootenanny, it's an extravsganza!

John Dudebro posted:

the one thing aew's roster is missing is a big giant fat guy so this is selling me on the crossover potential

Well have I got news for you, because Acey Romero is also in Impact

Lid
Feb 18, 2005

And the mercy seat is awaiting,
And I think my head is burning,
And in a way I'm yearning,
To be done with all this measuring of proof.
An eye for an eye
And a tooth for a tooth,
And anyway I told the truth,
And I'm not afraid to die.

dont think so but they do have the Crist that isn't a serial rapist

Trying
Sep 26, 2019

tna yoko is p. good from what i've seen. also kept coming up during Speaking Out as a decent dude who stood up to creeper bullshit

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Folks, we're out of time, see you in the AEW Weekly Thread!

sleep with the vicious
Apr 2, 2010
Nothing is going to make me care about TNA in 2021. This is going to be like when people tried to care about NOAH when Suzuki gun invaded and had to fake enthusiasm about the stupidest poo poo

John Dudebro
Dec 3, 2013

smikey posted:

Well have I got news for you, because Acey Romero is also in Impact

buy impact coward tony BUY IMPACT

SatoshiMiwa
May 6, 2007

Lid posted:

there was that one a few years back that was like worst show of all time tier

Was that the one where Jarrett was throwing tortitlla's to the crowd or another one?

Davros1
Jul 19, 2007

You've got to admit, you are kind of implausible

SEGA rear end Fisting posted:

Just buy Impact and NWA already Coward Tony

Next year's Crockett Cup is going to be INSANE

DeathChicken
Jul 9, 2012

Nonsense. I have not yet begun to defile myself.

Fallah Bahh is legit awesome. Also somehow a guy who kept coming up during MeToo as "Everyone was terrible except Fallah, he tried to step in"

ChrisBTY
Mar 29, 2012

this glorious monument

The Last Call posted:

Mox's wife Renee had quite the reaction to Sting, go watch it. "It's loving Sting"

She swears alot more than expected.

I completely expect such behavior from Renee Paquette. You don't marry John Moxley if you are not the sort to say heckin' swears.

smikey
May 22, 2004
It's not a hootenanny, it's an extravsganza!

Lid posted:

dont think so but they do have the Crist that isn't a serial rapist

Sorry, he left in solidarity with is brother

DLC Inc
Jun 1, 2011

open the portal for the women's division

https://twitter.com/JordynneGrace/status/1334334205657018369?s=20

Vince MechMahon
Jan 1, 2008

John Dudebro posted:

the one thing aew's roster is missing is a big giant fat guy so this is selling me on the crossover potential

This but unironically.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

karmicknight
Aug 21, 2011
Discussion Thread: https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3950057