Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i have asked that the website design match the aesthetic of tonight's show, and it's been granted

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

kiss my butt and rear end if you want but orange cassidy winning all the stuff he's involved in isn't that great

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

dromal phrenia posted:

where does miro's gamer rage comes from? he is married to lana and also very handsome so it can't be incel energy

politics & bigotry is the only other thing

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

why would the snowpiercer train announcer announce to everyone on the train that the train is the only thing that's left and it's all too cold outside. they already know that for their whole lives

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

if organic cassidy wins the ring he should accidentally use it to propose to statlander or trent and then they get engaged

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the combined age of the competitors in this match is 69

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

stop thjios bull poo poo. this little lovely rear end!!!! Quit making GBS threads all over the place! Shitters! poo poo it and quit it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

my little brother died but i didn't kill him. if you remember. just thought about him again after that segment

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is that person named rebel or reba?

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i think someone should be named poo poo or shitter or something like that. they're allowed to do it

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

working on a song

there are roughly 30 royal families

dunna nunna nunna dun nunna dun nunna nunna nunna
dunna nunna nunna nun dunna nun nunna nunna nunna

emmanuel. mac-ron.
and the co-prince whose name is joan
queen elizabeth the second too
whoa-oh

mohamed bin! sa-a-alman!
grand duke henri with the plan
and don't you ever forget king tupou

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i messed up the way the song goes. you don't repeat the first thing after the whoa. the song is cancelled

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

triple h is way better than this guy

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

will hobbs should have hit sting with the belt and threw him out of the ring, neck first

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sting should have been the exalted one and evil uno would just make up what he wanted everyone to do because he never talked

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

sting's first promo in aew should be saying the word poo poo and saying his nickname is the shitter now. and to call his signature move the shitter splash

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

the match will be 38 minutes

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

nakamura changed his name to sting

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

dean ambrose is staying in wwe

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

i can't tell these guys apart

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

dacence

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

they're allowed to show someone taking a poo poo twice and haven't even used it once yet. hold on to your seats

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

mox's turd is about to hit kenny! but now kenny's turd is pushing back. uh oh, we're out of time folks

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

might eat a bowl of cereal

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

going to wait to eat my cereal later on

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

Shinjobi posted:

Big fan of Golden Grahams, myself

i like coco puffs and life cereal as well as honey nut cheerios, honey combs, cap'n crunch, honey smacks, golden crisp, honey bunches of oats, fruity pebbles, chex, and i hate trix and lucky charms. i want both of their mascots to be killed and i don't want to eat the cereal.

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

this week's dynamite poster of the week is sting saying the poo poo word with a big shitter splash. congratulations to all

1. dromal phrenia
2. yea ok
3. Ziggy Tzardust
4. Tweak
5. The Last Call

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008

is impact wrestling considered winter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cavauro
Jan 9, 2008