Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

I normally end up getting to Dynamite late or miss it completely because of work appointments and today I find I am too early but that's okay TONIGHT WE WILL SEE JOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON MOXLEY probablylose

Also it's 830am for me and I have a butter cheese bun ready to go :)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

When I read Gladiator I was like "Huh I don't think I know that one but I think I saw a film with like ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED at some point" i am smart

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

TIME FOR WARDLOW

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Yo I was convinced Sammy was gonna fall looked like he let go of the rope!

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Miro vs Inner Circle was great
WARLDOW in general was great
Sammy vs Jungle boy was excellent. Now that's confidence over aerial control and precision!

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Match underway and all I can think of is how much I want Jericho's jacket sans spikes

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Ahahaha MJF just came in and was all like I BELIEVED IN YOU ALL THE WAY

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

"Like a bad neighbour coming in with those big shots to the face"

What kind of neighbours does he ha ve

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

I am very upset we didn't get Ricky Starks' theme :(

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

What was that doctor spot what

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

Kenny V Triggers like he's in a PS2 Smackdown game

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

AEW and...Impact?? Geralt of Rivia was right!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Artelier
Jan 23, 2015

I really appreciated that long walk through the backstage. So often when a heel uses underhanded tactics to win the title, it feels like they get off scot free, nobody has an issue with it. Today they pulled back the curtain and no people are pissed