Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

abraham linksys posted:

given that they're hyping this up like a PPV, and I'm coming into this not having watched since Full Gear, there any promos or hype packages from recent weeks I should go check out?

The Road to they posted Monday will catch you up to speed on the World Title match. It’s on their YouTube pge.

There’s a Ricky Starks promo from last week that’s also worth seeking out. They’ve been posting the top 5 moments from Dynamite on their YouTube page for the past few months, checking out any of those featuring anyone on the card tonight should cover you.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

Oh no

Lead Pipe Cinch
Mar 10, 2003

Heavy Metal Bakesale

shiksa posted:

I hope if oc wins it he puts it in a little bag and just drops it in the corner like he did the iwtv title

Can’t think of anything more enraging for MJF to lose the ring to someone who does not care.