Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
I'm here for this poo poo.

gently caress the Steelers.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret
This will be one of the dumbest football games in the history of NFL. And I'll be here for every drat minute of it...

Oh gently caress, I'm gonna have to watch commercials with this poo poo. Ugh.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

seiferguy posted:

Any idea why this game is on NBC of all places?

This was originally the Thanksgiving night game, which NBC does every year.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Patrick Spens posted:

What happened to Lamar?

COVID.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

BGrifter posted:

Of course. But this feels like a real mask off moment.

Are we calling this the COVID Bowl? CoronaBowl? PlagueBowl?

CORVID Bowl.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
...Was that fake crowd noise saying "Let's go team!"???

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Silly Burrito posted:

These aren't the bumblebees, what are they?

No, it's their color rush uniform.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ches Neckbeard posted:

The audio mix is so loving bad

:emptyquote:

Just get rid of the fake crowd noise, holy gently caress

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p5hDFHu8a4w

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I'd like to see the Rapist QB get hit like that more often.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Oops.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
This sucks. I want Clownball.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Throw a pick you fat gently caress

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Ghost Dog posted:

where is kawalimus im gonna start a video chat with him on steam wish me luck

Off birding, I assume.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
:siren: THE FAT gently caress THREW A PICK :siren:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Mega64 posted:

I’d watch you and Kawalimus do color commentary for a Ravens game.

I cannot fathom what that would sound like. Just trying to imagine Kawalimus voice is breaking my head...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Zerilan posted:

I choose to believe Kawalimus is an actual bird.

Like, in my mind, he's some kind of cross between Regular Size Rudy from Bob's Burgers and ...maybe Martin Prince from the Simpsons? I'm not settled on it yet...

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Bring back Joe Flacco.

Hell, bring back Vinny Testaverde.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
This game so far:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y7pz7CqWTMs

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
WAIT A MOMENT

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Might we be getting... :siren:CLOWNBALL:siren:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Its Rinaldo posted:

LOOK HOW WRONG YOU ARE

I was preparing a post about how this isn't giving me the promised stupidity, and then BAM, :siren:CLOWNBALL:siren:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

...And I'm watching football.

This is... unnatural.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Run the veer

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Big Beef City posted:

zyla can you gently caress off with this non-sequitur poo poo during gdts?
You're cool an all but...c'mon.

gently caress that, more stupidity.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Zyla posted:

is there a level beyond clownball? like a clownball II

NFC East Clownball.

Random old TFF thing I just found:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Zyla posted:

three rivers? i only see two

The other is Philip's dong.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Zyla posted:

RGIII is interesting as a QB in that he's one of the clearest cases of a person who has had their lives destroyed directly by a coach and team owner.

He didn’t help himself in subsequent years. Queue five-players-open, RG3-takes-sack.jpg

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Sniper got RG3.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Not the first time a Steeler refused to get off of someone.

My goodness.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress the Steelers

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Tom Sellout posted:

Steelers must forfeit and Vince Williams must committ hara-kiri

Change Vince Williams to Roethlisberger and I'll accept.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I guess RG3's hamstring isn't broken yet, so no Marty McSorley at QB yet.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
I would like for Ben Roethlisberger to go away forever.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress Hines Ward.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Miss Lonelyhearts posted:

Nfl games should be longer imo, every penalty must be called no matter what

17776 rules.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

sweet thursday posted:

How many of you will scab if I call a general strike of International Brother and Sisterhood of Posters Local 40269

really queer Christmas posted:

I will never not post

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Lance of Llanwyln posted:

Can anyone explain what a catch is yet?

Nah.