Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Purps.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

I only own one piece of purple clothing. This thread is making me rethink that. This thread is making me rethink everything.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

It's pronounced poiple.

Really want to give someone a poiple noiple.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

Imagine giving someone a handy in that thing.

Heaven.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

3D Megadoodoo posted:

purplological arguments.

:lol:4eva

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

gary oldmans diary posted:

this the best rainbow you can give because it looks like it goes purple immediately after green and then panics and tries to go blue out of order but really faintly so no one will notice
unprofessional rainbow imo

This is why I only hire UNION rainbows.

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

yeah the union rainbow men are always the first to point fingers when we all know its them whos the ones who have been making it impossible for american rainbows to compete since the 1980s

American rainbows do better work and deserve a higher wage. :hai:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Literally A Person
Jan 1, 1970

cars, extremely thin wood shavings made with normal hand tools, rainbows, hentai

its all japan

Driving my Toyota with a big tiddy anime girl airbruished spread eagle on the hood while I admire my extremely thin wood shavings.

THIS IS THE FUTURE LIBERALS WANT