Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Goons Are Gifts

And thank you Khanstant for the lovely goblin rich month!! I will treasure all of them forever, because my phone wallpaper shuffles through them endlessly

Time for some winter spirit and smiley lotteries on the byob throne!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Goons Are Gifts

Hey it's not that short, we even expanded from the original one by fluffie :cawg:

Although you did miss the part where it's called "secret" so in that sense you already violated it :colbert:

Goons Are Gifts

Just for everyone here, it's actually "super secret" and says so in the title, I mean, how more secret can you go than super??

Goons Are Gifts

Prof. Crocodile posted:

I guess I would have to check the manual on secrecy, but it is kept in a magic cave under Caernarfon Castle in Wales and you have to solve a riddle from a magic squirrel to enter, and I swore a sacred oath to never talk about it.

I talked to the squirrel, it says you owe him a nut :colbert: