Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

Metapod posted:

I hope henry gives himself a real chance at 2000

Right now he's on pace for 1,828. For comparison, the last time a back hit 1,600 was Zeke's rookie year in 2016, and the last time anyone hit 1,800 was DeMarco Murrary 2014 (Common o-line there). It wouldn't be impossible, but he's got a ways to go to get there and would need to average almost 150 rushing yards per game the rest of the season.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Damn it, this always happens. I think I'm gonna score, and then I never score. It's not fair.

Wedge Regret

FizFashizzle posted:

How many MVPs does Cunningham get in today's NFL

How many does he get back then in his prime if he had a head coach that wasn’t Buddy Ryan? Or an OC that wasn’t Rich Kotite?

QB Eagles owned.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
gently caress Tom Brady.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Guze posted:

Maybe don't use "final solution" to describe a roster move.

https://twitter.com/RapSheet/status/1334953095919509506?s=19

I think he deleted it already.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Sheen Sheen posted:

That’s no way to talk about a former Madden cover star

Do they still vote on who gets on the cover? Hillis was the first time they did that and it was through some ESPN talking head show to boot, adding to the hilarity of it.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

D-LINK posted:

Pittsburgh is more apt to bring in former HCs as coordinators than develop new going back to at least Cowher who had Chan Gailey, Mike Mularkey and Dick LeBeau as helper coaches. Tomlin has had Todd Hayley, LeBeau, Mike Munchak, Teryl Austin. Arians hadn't been an NFL HC before the Steelers, but he was the Temple HC. Matt Canada is the new Arians

Chan Gailey and Mike Mularkey didn’t get their first head coaching gigs until after they’d been coordinators for Pittsburgh.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

a neat cape posted:

All trees flow back to Sid Gillman

Or Paul Brown.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Dick Cast :flaccid:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Blowjob Overtime posted:

Think of all the years of good celebrations we were robbed of by the no fun league rules.

The worst of No Fun League also included the prime of Chad Johnson and a lot of T.O. getting in the end zone.

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Isn't the Washington-Pittsburgh game supposed to start right now but only like a third of Fox stations are carrying it?

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

Impossibly Perfect Sphere posted:

Wonder if he never really recovered from that ACL. We take it for granted that everyone is going to come back from those injuries but there's no guarantee.

It’s all just penis envy. Wentz is :flaccid:

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
He still had a ways to go to break the team record, which was Randall Cunningham taking 72 sacks in 1986 (Plus other seasons with 60 and 57!).

gently caress it, put Wentz back in and go for 80!

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret

tangy yet delightful posted:

How the gently caress is he only 4 years older than me? Or conversely how am I this old? What the gently caress is happening.

I got curious: Adam Thielen is like 3 months younger than me, and Aaron Donald was born exactly one year after me. I get winded running to the mail box :negative:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

fartknocker
Oct 28, 2012

Wedge Regret
Half the Ravens gonna test positive within the next 24 hours again