Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Impossibly Perfect Sphere
Nov 6, 2002

They wasted Luanne on Lucky!

She could of have been so much more but the writers just didn't care!
Imagine if the Browns had a QB to take advantage of that.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 6, 2002

Nov 6, 2002

Literally could have killed multiple players. Sounds like they should a forfeit a couple of 1sts to me.

Nov 6, 2002

Kalli posted:

Hopefully teams Osweiler a bunch of dudes and the teams with cap space can get some decent players on ugly contracts and some extra picks.

Though really, only 2 teams are in serious trouble, and the Falcons are in some trouble, but I think they can get under with some clean-ish cuts.

Can the Falcons trade Ryan without taking a massive hit? Asking for a friend.

Nov 6, 2002

Grittybeard posted:

This is all that matters for now.

I don't think he's going to work out long term either, but by playing him and having him suck you at least know what you have to work with. You already know what you don't or no longer have in Wentz. The team did seem to perk up when Hurts came in too, so it's not like they didn't see what was going on.

Wentz is fascinating to me. We can argue whether he was ever any good and all, but he was never this damned awful. It's crazy, he can't do the simplest things anymore, and he could at least do that before.

Wonder if he never really recovered from that ACL. We take it for granted that everyone is going to come back from those injuries but there's no guarantee.

Nov 6, 2002

my fav

https://twitter.com/TJLKS13/status/1336403935016480771

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nov 6, 2002

Grittybeard posted:

Just noticed that the plague ship Ravens who probably shouldn't be allowed to dock are 8.5 point favorites over Dallas.

I'm not sure what that says about anything, but it says something.

It says the Ravens have lost 4 out of their last 5.