Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
MOTN
This poll is closed.
BAKER VS TOO LEGIT 69428 99.80%
TEAM TAZ VS DARBY CODY 6 0.01%
BATTLE ROYAL 37 0.05%
KENNY VS MOX 99 0.14%
Total: 69570 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
The thread tag is PERFECT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
I'm wary but intrigued.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Wait, wait. I have one question.

What is that man called?

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
In all seriousness, my wife was having a crap night - she was doing an Open House for her STAT class on Discord for students taking the course next year as well as their parents, and a bunch of idiots party crashed the chat. She spent more time kicking and banning people than she did talking to people.

She came downstairs afterward and, after talking for a bit, asked me, "so how was your show?"

"Well, Sting is back..."

The last time I saw my wife mark out as hard as she did was when she met John Barrowman. We watched his debut twice on the DVR and she's already moved her schedule around to watch with me next Wednesday night.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
There's only one Forbidden Portal left, and when AEW is at its bleakest we'll find Tony standing in front of it.

DON'T OKADA
OPEN INSIDE

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
Has anyone checked back in with JJ Dillon to see if he knows what Sting wants?

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Edward Mass posted:

-The X-Division Champion is Rohit Raju, who broke out as a singles competitor when his tag partner went down. His gimmick is 'chickenshit heel'. He is currently feuding with TJP, although he lost a last chance match and can no longer challenge for the title. Expect a Charlie Brown from Out of Town!

I haven't thought of this trope in years and even if it's TJP I want to see it.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

JUNGLE BOY posted:

No The Fiend and Alexa Bliss are the couple that dress up and try to out perform the haunted house workers and make it uncomfortable for everyone involved

As someone who goes to haunts every year, I loving HATE these people, more than the "I wasn't scared" people.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

ICR posted:

Oh this is awesome.

Scorpio and Alex Gracia. Guessing they met while on the job!

https://twitter.com/alexgracia3/status/1335059792365154305?s=21

Cyberpunk 2077's screenshot mode looking great.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Rarity posted:

Rarity is the true Dynamite Poster of the Year, I'm just denied my crown because of timezones

A year from now the lights in the Gameday Thread go out, and then various drone shots of the UK landscape give way to one word on the AwfulTron.

MRT - "It's Raaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarity!"

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!
I want to see Kenny take on Jack Evans again. Their match on Dark for the AAA title was AMAZING.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

That's a dick.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Vince MechMahon posted:

Luther as Walter White
Serpentico as Jesse
MJF as Saul Goodman
Jericho as Badger
DDP as Skinny Pete
Britt as Skyler

Needs more Jack Evans.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

El Gallinero Gros posted:

Jack would be a great Mercutio, character exists to talk poo poo

OC as Romeo, Kris Statlander as Juliet - no monologues, and the two of them just shrugging and beaming up at the end.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

Cavauro posted:

tony khan said psilanthropy is the future of marketing. and he's going to prove it by breaking sting's faith as well as his body.

Psilanthropy? Mental charity?

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

fawning deference posted:

Is there video of Kenny and Don on Impact?

Here you go, my dudes.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9WvX8t0RsSk

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

dromal phrenia posted:

Kenny: I want to bring intergender matches to AEW.
Me: Well as long as it's done respectfully, intergender matches can be very good and I trust th-
Kenny: *runs into a Yuka / Riho match and just v-triggers both of them so hard they fly offscreen like it's smash bros*
Me: :distonk:

I'm seeing him going to V-Trigger Leyla Hirsch and just flying completely over her.

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

ICR posted:

Let’s just say with a fun little quote that many of us know: “We are just...getting...started!”

For over a decade, Monday nights were mandatory for me. Never missed a RAW if I could help it. It was to the point where my friends knew never to schedule anything on Monday nights and to write on the calendar when Wrestlemania and Summerslam were. I can pinpoint the exact moment where my interest started to wane - when John Cena beat Rey Mysterio on RAW for the World title and CM Punk, after walking out two weeks earlier, walked back in. A million-dollar storyline just tossed away. From that point on, the "what the fucks" began outweighing the "holy shits," until my mantra became, "bad writing,." The announcement of the first Saudi blood money show killed my interest in the WWE for good. I still liked wrestling but I didn't make time for it anymore. Lucha Underground grabbed me for two seasons, but we know how that ended, and finding NJPW/AAA online was too much of a hassle for me.

AEW sparked a love I forgot I had. Winter is Coming was the most hyped I EVER felt for a non-PPV wrestling show. Tonight Cyberpunk 2077 drops, a game I've waited seven years and since high school (Cyberpunk 2013/2020) for. And I'm blowing it off so I can watch Dynamite with you goons.

You're right, ICR. We're just getting started.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

CobiWann
Oct 21, 2009

Have fun!

The Berzerker posted:

just a little Wednesday hehe for you all, no offense

And with this ICR had the leverage to get a match against Cody for the TNT title.