Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

geezersteez
Dec 10, 2004
from now till infinity
Buffalo is definitely going to be a tough match for them. At times they - especially the offense - seem to play almost haphazardly. A lot of dropped balls vs Baltimore today, questionable play calling at times in the 4th quarter, and not the best clock management.

Were they that lackadaisical because it was a depleted Baltimore team? Yet they still just squeaked by....

I know they’re capable of a much higher level of play, but I hope the coaches get together and make adjustments and conceive a real plan against Buffalo.

I’m far from some traditionalist that espouses the need for a run game. I love a lot of what they’re doing, but let’s be real... there are just times you need to be able to run the ball in the NFL... especially someone that can punch it up the middle a la Bettis in the Steelers case. I’m tired of all these whimpy little backs, from Parker all the way to Snell; the only real exception I can think of was La’Veon Bell.

All this being said. The rest of the schedule isn’t especially easy. They can win them all, but Buffalo? Buffalo is definitely going to be the test.

I say if they beat Buffalo, they’ll win the rest.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU