Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

I got this mix of green and red grapes to eat and the green ones are huge
are grapes supposed to get this big? the bigger ones are like the size of a kumquat...

they're weird to eat

I guess all the familiar crunchy tartness of grapes is in the skin?
they taste like watery goo. like a tomato without all the tomato-y bits, or, like all the flavor of a regular sized grape was spread out into a bigger grape volume and the rest was filled with water

altogether pretty unsettling, would not recommend

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Because it never leaves its bedroom, no one has ever seen this poster's real face.

my dog died im sad posted:

that is a very powerful thumbnail.

ty

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Lil Swamp Booger Baby posted:

Clubbed nails, Cubone go to doctor.
they're not clubbed
my doctor showed me this, you press the tops of your fingers flat against each other like this

and if you have that little gap there, it's probably not clubbing
(it's a good idea to get screened for lung/heart disease either way though)

I get that a lot because my nails are a weird shape and I have pretty big hands

but also there is some foreshortening going on in that pic
here is what it is like when my thumb is going slightly away from you

still obviously very masculine and cool, but not the grape-rending behemoth many have dreamt of

Cubone
May 26, 2011

I'M NOT CRUSHING THE GRAPES

Cubone
May 26, 2011

forgot about 5is thread, sorry

my dog died im sad posted:

Use tooth picks to make a family of Grape People.
finally somebody who's talkin sense

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Chinatown posted:

pickle a few in your rear end OP
not sure what you mean, can you elaborate?

numberoneposter posted:

the universe is kinda like a huge green grape if you really think about it
I have thought about it but not very hard
good boy

dr.acula posted:

I skimmed the thread yes, you got weird rear end nails
I've already addressed this

JD-Smith posted:

I got this bizarro grape a while back. I saved a pic cuz it'd be hard to explain again. imgur.com/a/2ZXvlXn .. gently caress i can never get images to post correctly. i'm a moron. i give up.
I got u homeslice

yep that's a weird one for sure

Herr Schuler posted:

Looks like the farmer may have used Gibberellic Acid on his crop to make his grapes bigger. https://www.grovida.us/growing-table-grapes/gibberellic-acid-sprays.html

GA is a natural plant hormone that causes plant cells to grow bigger and is registered to be sprayed on different commercial fruit crops. In grapes it is mainly sprayed on seedless varieties because they have less natural GA than seeded grapes.

:science:
very informative and the kind of answer I was hoping for when I started this thread, thank you thank you

Spinz posted:

I was horrified immediately as well I thought you had clubbed nails, so glad you don't...
Whew
appreciate the concern :^)

but everybody stop talking about my insanely jacked up and nuts monster fingernails now please it is making me self-conscious

unrelated: I have that song that's like
yeah mama this surely is a dream 🎵
stuck in my head but I can't remember how the rest of it goes
gonna find and listen to it while I snack on these grapes, wml

Cubone fucked around with this message at 10:28 on Dec 5, 2020

Cubone
May 26, 2011

Waterbed Wendy posted:

Those were pregnant beetles dude. You ate pregnant beetles and loved it.

no there not there grapes, troll

Cubone
May 26, 2011

please stay on topic

Cubone
May 26, 2011

BigBadSteve posted:

So I put it to you OP, did you get the pic via Google Images, or did you trawl grocery stores statewide for years to find green grapes big enough to photograph for your "funny" post?

No lies now.
lmfao what are you hannibal lecter

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cubone
May 26, 2011

"tell me, OP, did the huge green grapes touch you? did they sneak into your room at night when the little red grapes were sleeping and cop themselves a feel?"

"youkre a monster. you're sick"