Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Khanstant

pseudorandom posted:

I know McDonald's and Wendy's burgers are decent at room temperature; I'm pretty sure I've had at least one of those cold, and they were fine too.

Disclaimer: may only apply to consuming them late at night while drunk.
>

(pretend this is fyad and the quote is a speech bubble)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

pecan

alexandriao posted:

with or without underpants

this is the diff between the whopper and the angry whopper

Derpies

by sebmojo
Putting some cold burger king fries into my cold whopper (extra mayo) to win a bet

AARD VARKMAN
I think burger king fries are the best in general, no idea why, but they're the most disgusting cold. One of those little enigmas God slips in to keep us on our toes.

Prof. Crocodile

Khanstant posted:

today I got a gyro suprema and they put too much wet inside of it and the whole time eating it was a hassle, just wet white and grey all over my hands and beard but it was so good it was worth it and i just had to take a sink-face shower after. the tiny styrofoam cup of pepsi was way better than the giant coke i wasted yesterday so my soda lust is satisfied

It took 2 pages, but this thread finally got a BYOB success story!

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

*chipping a prehistoric bk whopper from an ancient glacier* "oh hell yeah this is going to taste like poo poo!"

Derpies

by sebmojo
My daughters favorite place is Burger King and it brings me shame

Entenzahn

erm... quack-ward
update: i got my burger and it was warm!

thank you Evan Jellicle for the honkin' rad holiday sig

copy rite by cda -> do not steal!

alexandriao

Entenzahn posted:

update: i got my burger and it was warm!

Another BYOB sucess story :hmmyes:

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Derpies posted:

My daughters favorite place is Burger King and it brings me shame

What? You have lettuce and a slice of tomato on the burger. Your opinion is wrong. She is correct.

Khanstant
a burgegr is just a beef sandwich if you dont have LTOP

Derpies

by sebmojo

Bright Bart posted:

What? You have lettuce and a slice of tomato on the burger. Your opinion is wrong. She is correct.

Maybe your local burger king is cool and good but they haven't gotten my order correct ever at mine. I'm not having it my way, they impose there way upon me

Khanstant
the burger king maintains order as is their divine right

Bright Bart

False. There is only one electron and it has never stopped

Khanstant posted:

the burger king maintains order as is their divine right

I am for keeping the burger monarchy but the burger nobility is outdated.

Why should you get a vote in the upper house just because you are Baron Lettuce or Viscount Beef?

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN

I put my thumb up my bum and shut one eye, and my thumb blotted out the planet Earth.

*the Burger King reluctantly signing the A La Carta*

Prof. Crocodile

GODSPEED JOHN GLENN posted:

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

:cheers:

The Klowner

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
my ideal Saturday night is snacking on a Wendy's jr. bacon cheeseburger. hell, I'm doing it right now!

e: warm ofc

take the moon

by sebmojo

pecan posted:

i ran the numbers boss, turns out making the crowns andthe burgers out of the same material will save us up to 20 dollars a year

lol

policy changes being announced with one of those unrolling flag trumpets new decrees from his liege the Burger King

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

take the moon

by sebmojo

efb

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Escape From Noise

Customers looking at me with a mixture of envy and awe as I emerge from the manager's office anointed in Whopper Sauce as part of my knighting ceremony.

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

Twenty Four

If you have a burger with lettuce, tomato, or other toppings that are meant to be cold (like a regular whopper), and are too drunk, lazy, tired, or whatever to pull the meat out, heat it up separately, and possibly make a mess trying to reassemble it, you are better off just eating it at room temperature then heating the whole thing up and making the cold toppings hot and gross imo.

Escape From Noise

Twenty Four posted:

If you have a burger with lettuce, tomato, or other toppings that are meant to be cold (like a regular whopper), and are too drunk, lazy, tired, or whatever to pull the meat out, heat it up separately, and possibly make a mess trying to reassemble it, you are better off just eating it at room temperature then heating the whole thing up and making the cold toppings hot and gross imo.

McDonald's had you covered...in 1985
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vVcVXTeHTLI

Thank you Pot Smoke Pheonnix for this Kickin' Rad sig

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

does the name McDLT imply that there's clown meat in there

Join the BYOB Army

thank you again Saoshyant!!

Prof. Crocodile

sk posted:

does the name McDLT imply that there's clown meat in there

Not so much an implication as their way of soft-selling the required legal disclaimer for selling clown meat.

Fun fact: The Dead Kennedys classic 'Holiday in Cambodia' has a refrain where they sing "Pol... Pot... Pol... Pot." When I heard it as a little Prof. I thought that they were singing "cold... hot... cold... hot" in reference to the McDLT.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

your friend sk

(ヤイケス!)

Prof. Crocodile posted:

Fun fact: The Dead Kennedys classic 'Holiday in Cambodia' has a refrain where they sing "Pol... Pot... Pol... Pot." When I heard it as a little Prof. I thought that they were singing "cold... hot... cold... hot" in reference to the McDLT.

me too, but I want to empty quote this

Prof. Crocodile posted: