Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Spacegrass
May 1, 2013

I've watched the trailer a lot and I think this will be a very good show on Showtime. What do you guys think?
I really liked breaking bad and I guess it should be pretty interesting.

Mods: Please edit the thread title so that it includes Bryan Cranston if you can.

Spacegrass fucked around with this message at 20:11 on Dec 5, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Watermelon Daiquiri
Jul 10, 2010
I TRIED TO BAIT THE TXPOL THREAD WITH THE WORLD'S WORST POSSIBLE TAKE AND ALL I GOT WAS THIS STUPID AVATAR.
whats it about

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
It’s shocking that the thread title doesn’t have ‘Bryan Cranston’ in it anywhere

Here‘s the official premise:

quote:

The series is a legal thriller that rips through all strata of New Orleans society. Cranston will star as a respected judge whose son is involved in a hit-and-run that leads to a high-stakes game of lies, deceit and impossible choices.

NowonSA
Jul 19, 2013

I am the sexiest poster in the world!
I love Bryan Cranston and most legal thrillers (I regularly search Netflix for stuff with lots of courtroom scenes and am regularly disappointed to not find what I'm looking for), so I'll definitely be checking this out. I like the idea of making the Judge the main character and hopefully seeing at least a fair share of juicy courtroom scenes from that perspective, since that's basically always done from the perspectives of lawyers, plaintiffs, and defendants.

EL BROMANCE
Jun 10, 2006

COWABUNGA DUDES!
🥷🐢😬

Think the first episode has gone up on their digital service this morning if you don’t want to wait.

IShallRiseAgain
Sep 12, 2008

Well ain't that precious?

I know it makes for a more interesting story, but it really bugged me that it showed Bryan Cranston's character doing his own investigation. I'm pretty sure that is a pretty big legal no-no, like Jurors investigating a case on their own.

Escobarbarian
Jun 18, 2004

Grimey Drawer
This show is not very good imo. Everything involving the kid and how he deals with his guilt is so laughable

Stickyboi
Dec 25, 2005

permanent adhesive
The sound design and cinematography alone make it worthwhile. That scene with the kid in the darkroom went a bit overboard with pretentiousness, but every frame in this show is an artwork and just beautiful to look at.

Episode 4 directed by Clark Johnson :swoon:

It also has Character Actress Margo Martindale!

Stairmaster
Jun 8, 2012

I dropped this after episode 2.

Jean Eric Burn
Nov 10, 2007

The way things are so extremely telegraphed in this almost feels like a parody of a children's show or something.

Professor Shark
May 22, 2012

I was excited when I heard about this show but everything I've read says that it's really bad and to not waste time on it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Spacegrass
May 1, 2013

drat guys. The ending/last episode was some serious good drama, but I get it that the kid wasn't a very good actor.