Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Lobsterpillar
Feb 4, 2014
I've seen one on radar, about 2 blocks away. Once.

One of the GBL rewards includes this generations starters, so I'm thinking that might be my best bet. I think that's rank 14 or something....

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lobsterpillar
Feb 4, 2014

Dr Tran posted:

Before the pandemic, it was monthly. I haven’t beaten Giovanni yet so I could farm Belsprouts.

Shadow Victrebell is excellent in great league. Mine does some very good work from the back benches.

Surprisingly I haven't seen any swamperts this season. Are they still around?

Lobsterpillar
Feb 4, 2014
If your phone doesn't work with full AR mode, be prepared for a frustrating time trying to catch shiny celebii! And also be prepared to do it without berries and using only normal pokeballs. Lunch for me I somehow got it on the third hit.

On the other hand, Jessie gave me a shiny shadow scyther so that's nice.

Lobsterpillar
Feb 4, 2014
I'm having a nice time in Ultra League with crustle, shadow snorlax and shiny giratina.
Someone actually swapped into charizard when confronted with crustle. I have to believe that was a misclick, or perhaps they just saw bug type.

Lobsterpillar
Feb 4, 2014

Mustached Demon posted:

Snorlax licking giratinas to death will never not be funny though. UL owns.

It's even better when they spam you with shadow sneak, and then use shields on your body slams.

Retro Futurist, try a Crustle (they're spawning dwebbles a lot at the moment) or maybe a Clefable if you've got one. They don't have to be max level