Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

recommend me a good Doom II WAD for normal people (no Cyberdemons on level 1 please). I want to play more Brutal Doom. thanks

edit
I'm trying Ozonia, barely surviving level 2

bees x1000 fucked around with this message at 06:31 on May 21, 2023

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I haven't played any WADs, it's all fair game

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

*checks internet* ah, I did not know Brutal Doom was so... problematic. I'll try Project Brutality then.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

regular Doom is fine, I'm just liking this different thing right now

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

I've been trying Ancient Aliens and yeah it's pretty tough for me. Whispers of Satan seems to be more my speed.

Also trying more mods. Beautiful Doom is nice because it doesn't have cringey edgelord garbage, but I miss the new enemy behavior and guns from Brutality.

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

Kazvall posted:

Been playing a lot of Aliens: Eradication TC and I highly recommend. There's four classes to choose from and a custom mapset. Each class has their own way of progressing. Pretty cool.

this seems cool thanks for mentioning it

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

bees x1000
Jun 11, 2020

The Aliens mod is awesome and honestly pretty tense/freaky. HUD flashing 'TURRET FIRING.... TURRET FIRING... TURRET EMPTY' then the motion tracker lights up in three different directions and you still don't have anything better than a pistol.