Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I recently got a toaster oven and I’ve been too gunshy to put anything other than a bagel in it despite having a few frozen pizzas that would probably fit perfect.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

a sexual elk
May 16, 2007

My microwave broke about a year ago so it’s been all toaster oven. Go nuts, I usually make my chicken breast lunches in it. 10 minutes baking at 425 then 15 minutes broiling at 450. Works great. Other stuff just go by the packaging, pizza, fries, nugs, corn dogs, all good. Longer then a microwave but hey I’m not preheating a whole rear end oven for Mama Celeste.

----------------
This thread brought to you by a tremendous dickhead!

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Snowy posted:

What are the best thin crust frozen pizzas? I’m not really into the thick doughy ones

IDK what national distribution is, but in WI there's Orv's Pizza that routinely goes on sale for like $2 each. They have an ultra thin one that gets super crisp and delicious.

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

trying to perfect the digiorno croissant-crust because there's so much potential. i usually do frozen pizzas on-rack at 450, no stone or pan, but i'm getting burned on the outside and doughy on the inside/center. should i lower the temp?

----------------

SilvergunSuperman
Aug 7, 2010

Is that a real question

----------------

halokiller
Dec 28, 2008

Sisters Are Doin' It For Themselves

i say swears online posted:

trying to perfect the digiorno croissant-crust because there's so much potential. i usually do frozen pizzas on-rack at 450, no stone or pan, but i'm getting burned on the outside and doughy on the inside/center. should i lower the temp?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=psApXDySkOI

i say swears online
Mar 4, 2005

SilvergunSuperman posted:

Is that a real question

did i accidentally ask a meme question or something? idgi

this will kill me with carbon monoxide

----------------

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

I got a Pep's Drafthaus Prohibition Pizza, turned out nice.

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

Oh hell yeah, I can attest to the quality of the drafthouse pizzas. Haven't had that one; how do you compare it to the other Peps', if you've had them?

strangehamster
Sep 21, 2010

dance the night away

First one, I found it at Costco.

STING 64
Oct 20, 2006

if you have a winco near you full sized home run pizzas are $1.50 a piece now

holefoods
Jan 10, 2022

I’ve never seen the home run pizzas at my winco

aniviron
Sep 11, 2014

If I lived near one of those I would fill my freezer with nothing but home run pizzas holy gently caress.

Philthy
Jan 28, 2003

Pillbug

Don't sleep on this one. Cut that sucker tavern style and it's real real good.

Szyznyk
Mar 4, 2008

With all the days off from school and work this time of year I stocked up on Ellio’s.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Rick
Feb 23, 2004
When I was 17, my father was so stupid, I didn't want to be seen with him in public. When I was 24, I was amazed at how much the old man had learned in just 7 years.

Philthy posted:

Don't sleep on this one. Cut that sucker tavern style and it's real real good.

I might try this since the thing that puts me off on Digiorno is the crust.

:sss: :tbear: Oel ngati kameie Los Ingobernables de Onsite BYOB
Seared tuna steak, served with ponzu sauce and wasabi.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 07:55 May 03, 2015 posted:

sometimes i rub Fabreeze on my hands and now my hands are very dry.

FrankeeFrankFrank on 04:55 Apr 10, 2017 posted:

It was nice knowing you all. Sometimes.

I still believe in Second Winter. Put this in your sig if you also believe in that and that it is real and not fake like the others say.