Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

aniviron posted:

Yeah! The little pepperoni chunks are always a big bonus to a pizza.

Also this is the perfect place to talk about enjoying fake bad food. I won't shy away from admitting that I eat a pizza roll now and then.

Yeah there are some good ones that are Wisconsin local. Portesi and Brew Pub are probably the best of what I normally get, though we did get Palermo's last time we went out. The Portesi that doesn't have sauce but just fucktons of cheese is a particular favourite.

I know this is a super fuckin old post but I always forget this forum exists and it makes me happy that someone else on the internet has eaten Portesi's cheese fries.

Speaking of Portesi, they have my favorite frozen pizza, but I can almost never find it in Madison. Whenever I go back home to visit my parents in central WI, I try to load up a cooler full of their "Oven Fresh" pizzas.

They parbake the pizzas before freezing, and idk what it does, but when you bake em up at home they come out tasting like a really, really good freshly made bar style thin crust pizza instead of the normal cracker-y crust frozen taste. They're amazing and I wish I had one right now to bake up.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Casu Marzu
Oct 20, 2008

Snowy posted:

What are the best thin crust frozen pizzas? I’m not really into the thick doughy ones

IDK what national distribution is, but in WI there's Orv's Pizza that routinely goes on sale for like $2 each. They have an ultra thin one that gets super crisp and delicious.