Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
tonys supreme $3-4 for an insanely mediocre pizza thats my poo poo

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

ASAPRockySituation posted:

I have respect for what Celeste is. It's a dollar for delicious cardboard that fills you enough. If you don't expect more than that, you end up pretty happy with it.

used to love that poo poo as a little kid

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
baking up a TONYs pep pizza tonight. $4. alkso got some michelob ultra tall boys to enjoy GODZILLA VS KONG with. for desert? some blueberries. basically Tuesday is shaping up to be a monster.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
im 36 :whatup:

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Zippy the Bummer posted:

I made homemade garlic butter sauce and drizzled it on my frozen 'za and it increased the power level by at least %75

holy poo poo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
ate a tonys supreme for brlinner today. not bad

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

barnold posted:

accidentally posted it in the frozen dinny thread but this was a pretty decent pie

looks good man

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
had mahself a Tony's Supreme last night. $3.99. not bad. ate that whole bitch and 2x tall boys of high life. i also watched the movie nomadland while enjoying this feast,,, pretty cool night over all.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
maube cook something like that in the broiler (i dont know what this is)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Aardvark! posted:

Im gonna start a Kickstarter for a device that makes stuffed crust pizzas a SNAP.

also
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_LfpHHFO644

i loving love science

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
took the initiative to drive to the trader joes today and got their freezer pizza. was darn good. $5. not a bad price for the quality. way better than comparable red baron or tonys, which are marginally cheaper but far suckier.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
cpk has always pissed me off kuz I didn’t like going to their irl locations in high school. I’ll never buy that poo poo

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
I eat a freezer Tony’s or red baron one sitting 15 mins on the reg. it’s not even hard to do or too much food. No need to puss out or front like you’re too good to eat a whole freezer pizza alone in 15 mins while watching tv. It’s normal.

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
red baron is now im not kidding $6.99 at my grocery store. gently caress outa here

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003
ate a Tony’s pepperoni pizza tonight. 1 sitting about 10 mins. Hot sauce , red pepper flakes, and a lot of dipping ranch (3/4 typical ramekin)

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

ASAPRockySituation posted:

Celeste pizzas are a top tier poverty food

people were flaming them itt or maybe it was anotehr thead. i didnt speak up but i shoulda.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Smythe
Oct 12, 2003

Angryhead posted:

Lidl pizza time again.

2.69€
Loved it, especially with some Valentina Black Label hot sauce on top.
Very positively surprised at cucumber as a (frozen) pizza topping!

good price & nice pie. excellent post