Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

I used to love Tombstone but they changed it in the last couple of years and it's kind of disappointing now. There used to be "bonus pepperoni" (like, little chunks) on the bog-standard pep. Gone. Different crust, different sauce. Been talking to my therapist about this.

So I'm more a Digiorno guy these days. The Pizzeria! ones really are as good as like, Dominos or something.

I think you could argue, also, that Totino's is not quite a pizza, and I know it's pretty fake garbo, but I still love them once in a while (even after they changed to square, which was a lot for me to get through.)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

The Breakfast Sampler
Jan 1, 2006

Zippy the Bummer posted:

i hate rising crust pizza because it ends up almost nothing but bread with a dab of toppings in the middle

with you on this one, they almost always seem weird to me. the digiorno's isn't bad though