Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Cemetry Gator
Apr 3, 2007

Do you find something comical about my appearance when I'm driving my automobile?
Good luck trying to organize this. How are you going to give the money to people? How do you ensure that if you got the money they would strike? And considering the size of Amazon, good luck getting enough money to make a difference. And are you going to be able to distribute that money effectively. At that scale, it's going to cost money to do this. You also need to have lawyers to go over things. You probably want to have a review of how likely you are to be sued. And when you get sued, you'll need to pay for representation.

And how do you make sure it goes to actual Amazon employees and not just people claiming to be. And what if they don't strike?

This is a huge project that will be akin to taking a huge risk and a huge full time job.

And hope you know a good lawyer.

And if you know nothing about community organizing or web design, how are you going to get this started. This is the equivalent of a guy who has a killer idea for a hugely complex MMO and just wants to find a few programmers to make it reality. It's never happened, and never will.

Cemetry Gator fucked around with this message at 05:07 on Dec 10, 2020

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU