Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
I'll be doing this one way or another. Have a baby due any day now though so I may just have to take care of it on my own due to lack of time.

Thanks for bringing attention to it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Dum Cumpster
Sep 12, 2003

*pozes your neghole*
Still in for whatever we can do.

If you need a suggestion of a charity that's doesn't really help the same group but does good work that I can vouch for (had lunch with the founder when he was in town years back) https://www.freewheelchairmission.org/

Realize there maybe be more GIP appropriate charities you can do so I'll support whatever. Just trying to help in some way with the info.