Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Satellite from days of old, lead me to your access code
Joined. Plan on doing what I can, might not be much.

Disappointed group name wasn't "Santa's Ho Ho Ho's" or "Gip unloads Santa's sack."

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

I've been trying to look at the letters when I can, I think I can adopt for the team as part of the team? It's not explained very well.

One kid's letter wants a french horn but I don't know anything about that instrument. There's a 3 person family where every kid wants a kindle and a toy that could be doable.

And just as soon as I typed that they are all gone. :shrug: But new ones keep popping up.

Wrong Theory
Aug 27, 2005

Ok, Woofer this seems to be your baby so I don't want to step on your toes. But, I work at my schools campus vet center and after my last final tomorrow I will have nothing to do for 5 hours a day. If I see a doable letter do you want me to try to adopt it for the group? Like I was browsing on and off today and there was a girl just asking for dolls and dresses, would have been a good test run. If I see something like that do you care if I put it in the group (assuming it will let me). There is a page called team letters so I think that's how it works.

Also do we have anyone with connections to something specific? Like if you could get instruments on the cheap there was a brother and sister I saw who both wanted an electric guitar each. Or if you know about specific things I guess. Like if a kid likes trains I can run across the street to my LGS and pickup Ticket to Ride kids edition (train based board game). I know a bit about boxing and could make a gift set based off that pretty easy, I think. I understand most of us can't do the PS5s and iPhones, teens are always hard to shop for. Trying to get ideas of what to look for and what we can do.