Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Who did 9//11
G W Bush
G H W Bush
Iran
Goku Saudi ArabiaGeorge H
View Results

EorayMel
May 30, 2015

WE GET IT. YOU LOVE GUN JESUS. Toujours des fusils Bullpup Français.
:synpa:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007

Who What Now posted:

But on the flip side hundreds of rich people will die of monoxide poisoning. So who can say if it's good or bad.

it is standard teslas which have a driver, so 4 passengers per vehicle. also, since it is electric cars there won't be carbon monoxide poisoning. in short, it will be dozens who die, not hundreds, and they will die from car crashes, fire, asphyxiation and maybe cannibalism.

Inzombiac
Mar 19, 2007

PARTY ALL NIGHT

EAT BRAINS ALL DAY

Elon Musk is a stupid motherfucker and his tunnel is especially dumb.

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Sounds alright to me I'm not an expert, though.

Nefarious 2.0
Apr 22, 2008

Offense is overrated anyway.

elon musk is an epic bacon pirates vs ninjas memelord for the win!!!

Julius CSAR
Oct 3, 2007

by sebmojo

Dude doesn’t know how to smoke weed

lDDQD
Apr 16, 2006
Yep, goons are still hilariously mad about elon muck for some reason. Having one tunnel mock thread is no longer enough!

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Elon Musk

Crankit
Feb 7, 2011

HE WATCHES
I'm no expert but don't we already have tunnels?

Les Os
Mar 29, 2010

Julius CSAR posted:

Dude doesn’t know how to smoke weed

yeah I feel like he’s wasting it

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
I think special ed people should be able to do cool jobs if they want to but I don’t understand why or who gives this guy money. :shrug:

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

new elon musk idea: a different kind of tunnel that's a toilet and it sucks the poo poo and piss directly out your rear end. wow. amazing elon, great job.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Crankit posted:

I'm no expert but don't we already have tunnels?

I'm the tunnel right now. Hit me up at my gmail.

Hell Yeah
Dec 25, 2012

a rechargeable battery made of piss. wow

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!

Hell Yeah posted:

a rechargeable battery made of piss. wow

Goddamn now we’re talkin. :staredog:

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

lDDQD posted:

Yep, goons are still hilariously mad about elon muck for some reason. Having one tunnel mock thread is no longer enough!

its because he sucks

like, its embarrassing that you don't think he sucks

gimme the GOD DAMN candy
Jul 1, 2007
i could understand people who got rich from tesla's hilarious stock price inflation liking musk, but for anyone else it is ridiculous and pitiable.

Knormal
Nov 11, 2001

Into The Mild posted:

Yep. And I can’t wait for it to be more congested than surface travel.
When the tunnels get too crowded they'll just dig more tunnels under the first tunnels. It's simple really.

Nitr0
Aug 17, 2005

IT'S FREE REAL ESTATE
What a nice tunnel....

For me to poop on

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Seems like none of you have read a little thing called The Story of Oboe from the bible.

human garbage bag
Jan 8, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
why not just require a $100,000 tax stamp for a car purchase so poor people stop clogging up the roads?

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Why is nobody at the tunnel yet?

Milo and POTUS
Sep 3, 2017

I will not shut up about the Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I talk about them all the time and work them into every conversation I have. I built a shrine in my room for the yellow one who died because sadly no one noticed because she died around 9/11. Wanna see it?

gimme the GOD drat candy posted:

i could understand people who got rich from tesla's hilarious stock price inflation liking musk, but for anyone else it is ridiculous and pitiable.

people who shorted tesla stock lost more than the airlines last year!!!

ClamdestineBoyster
Aug 15, 2015
Probation
Can't post for 10 years!
Let me tell you about the time Elon rode a eco friendly horse to work. Stopped at the gas station to top it off and hoooo boy did he learn the hard way that gas tank is not under the tail. :clint:

lDDQD
Apr 16, 2006

Caesar Saladin posted:

its because he sucks

like, its embarrassing that you don't think he sucks

lmao keep it coming

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

Elon Musk died

Caesar Saladin
Aug 15, 2004

lDDQD posted:

lmao keep it coming

he sucks

he tried to make some dumbass submarine and then called a guy a pedo

lDDQD
Apr 16, 2006
yeah and he couldn't prove in court that he wasn't a pedo. what are you hiding, mr. pedo guy?!

runnypoops
Mar 26, 2016

been there. done that. prove yourself to me.
Elon Musky odor Cuz he fuckin stinks!!!!

ben shapino
Nov 22, 2020

come on man

Weka
May 5, 2019

That child totally had it coming. Nobody should be able to be out at dusk except cars.

lDDQD posted:

yeah and he couldn't prove in court that he wasn't a pedo. what are you hiding, mr. pedo guy?!

You seem to be confused. Musk didn't claim he was telling the truth but rather that calling somebody a "pedo guy" and a "child rapist" of course isn't something to be taken literally. In a civilized country with a half decent justice system he would have lost, but lol, America.

Lil Swamp Booger Baby
Aug 1, 1981

People coming to this tunnel or what?

Big Beef City
Aug 15, 2013

I actually AM an expert on *checks notes* holes.

Seems fine.

Taotipper
Nov 8, 2020

lDDQD posted:

Musk is an idiot and an rear end in a top hat who takes credit for what other people do. And he's an abusive creep toward women

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:

Taotipper posted:

Musk is an idiot and an rear end in a top hat who takes credit for what other people do. And he's an abusive creep toward women

Makes sense why some goons would look up to him when you think about it

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Well its sounds alright to me, but Im not an expert

A Fancy Hat
Nov 18, 2016

Always remember that the former President was dumber than the dumbest person you've ever met by a wide margin

Elon Musk "invented" a worse version of the subway that could kill you if it broke down.

I'm looking forward to his new version of the bus, where one person at a time rides along a rail that will instantly kill anything that touches it and discharges deadly bolts of electricity every 15 minutes.

Ventral EggSac
Dec 3, 2019

What if we spread out a thin sheet in the tunnel, strapped it to the car, and fired a strong laser at it so it got up to lightspeed. I'm no expert, but seems faster than the car Elon proposed or whatever.

Boogerbaby is the tunnel wide enough for a sheet like that, let's say king-size just to make sure we have enough surface area

Halloween Liker
Oct 31, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Im not sure any of you are experts

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bogus Adventure
Jan 11, 2017

More like "Bulges Adventure"
I'm a tunnel expert, and I'll say this:

No water
No boats