Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.
And get mad at people on the internet

:emptyquote:
Hylics 2 wins, lock the thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

10. Calico: you can ride a giant capybara.

9.Sludge Life: parkour graffiti simulator with just the right amount of weird and a slew of absolute bangers by Doseone. The game is raw vibes and they're so thick you need one of those extra big straws to suck em up.

8. Celeste spring 2020 collab map pack: a massive community edit to create custom levels across multiple difficulty curves, with new art music and game mechanics sprinkled in for taste.

7. Mixolumia: falling block puzzler twisted 45 degrees with a puyo puyo like convo mechanic and really cool reactive music

6. Popo's Tower: the standout sokpop game from this year. 3D platformer with wall running and windowsill grabbing in that delightfully chunky, slightly wobbly and dream like at style that has come to define sokpop games.

5.Lenna's Inception: 2D Zelda with some randomized elements, a cute librarian your can take on a date and one of the absolute coolest items I've ever seen in a game of this style. Lots of secrets to discover including an alternate ending complete with extra boss fight.

4.Bugsnax: Kinda bug, kinda snax. Starts with 2 girls kissing and only gets better(more queer) from there. I wasn't expecting the story to be so fantastic but it really turns out to be a touching story about making a messy situation work with the strength of community.

3.DISC ROOM just like minit before it, disc room shows that you don't need a lot of mechanical complexity to create a worthwhile experience. Short and sweet but with a whole deal of extra challenge to come back to when it leaves you craving more.

2.Blaseball: we are all love blaseball and the commissioner is doing a great job.

1. Hylics 2: if Earthbound put all of its stat points into charisma instead of charm, it would be
hylics 2. Art and music shine to create a truly wild ride from start to finish in this mostly claymation rpg that plays like if a prog rock album cover were a final fantasy game.

e. patch nots for v1.0.1: Talkin' bout bugsnax (sorry Going Under)

SeXReX fucked around with this message at 03:07 on Dec 20, 2020

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

BeanpolePeckerwood posted:

Is this the type of thing they might release as an update?

Naw, the devs promoted it but that's it.

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

poo poo I forgot about bugsnax am I allowed to issue a day 1 patch or are platform holders going to have to issue refunds

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

TriffTshngo posted:

botw weapon durability was fine and anybody who complained about it also pees in their pants and spits up all over their shirt and needs a bib

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

SeXReX
Jan 9, 2009

I drink, mostly.

Congrats on cyberpunk for getting the "get a load of this poster" bowsie for having someone put it at number 1 before the game was out