Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

I am playing this on PS5 and I'm not ashamed to admit that greek mythology framed as a conversation between two dads telling cringeworthy dad jokes is extremely my jam.

I was down on the combat until I got a bit gudder and unlocked some of the combat abilities - mainly the dash/stun. I also like how executing a perfect dodge freezes the enemy for a couple seconds.

I really need to boost my stamina because I can't fly very far yet. thinking of exploring all four realms just to grab all the stamina and health boosts before doing more quests.

which brings me to my biggest complaint with the game by far: having to scan the map in Far Sight mode to find map markers. this is just the dumbest and most tedious thing. I would legit buy a $5 DLC that unlocks every map marker in the game, just save me from having to right-stick around until I find just the right spot hundreds of times.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Rosalind posted:

Yeah this is annoying. Pixel hunting for map markers is tedious at best and annoying most of the time. I actually just haven't been doing it and just stumbling across things like I would in BotW. It works fine.

I don't usually play open world games, is requiring this common? in division 1-2 the markers just showed up as soon as you entered a zone.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

how are people going about knocking this game down?

I've finished Aphrodite's story, but there's still ~6-8 vaults in her area I haven't completely finished, and a small handful of guarded or epic chests I haven't opened.

at first my plan was to completely finish Aphrodite's area before moving on, but some of the vaults are just no fun.

Fate Accomplice
Nov 30, 2006

Elwood P Dowd posted:

Oh, and I totally cheated on the lyres though, I'm too lazy to write down memory puzzle answers and just knocked them out as soon as I found the big lyre.

the lyres I did legit, but I cheated on the frescoes.

I went clockwise around the map and scouted Athena's area next, and it feels much much emptier than Aphrodite's.