Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

FuckLacedFusillade
Jan 21, 2005
Legendary Dark Knight
I’m glad this game has a thread now, I was about to make one myself because this game deserves way more attention.

One thing I’d like to mention is the game actually has a demo so you can see what it’s like and whether the humour appeals to you. If you complete the demo and link your Ubisoft account you even unlock an exclusive armour skin in the game!

The demo is exclusive to Stadia though.

lmao

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FuckLacedFusillade
Jan 21, 2005
Legendary Dark Knight
For the next few days the game has a tie-in quest with the netflix show Blood of Zeus.

The rewards are some extra customisation options and an item that gives you a 5% chance to make lightning strike enemies on hit.

The final part takes place on King’s Peak so I don’t know if it’s possible to do it early on in the game.