Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which lifepath will you take?
NOMAD (I like freedom)
STREET KID (I like the city)
CORPO (I like money)
I don't like labels
View Results

DoggesAndCattes
Aug 2, 2007

Finished the game last month and put in over 150+ hours trying to do everything possible on my first playthrough. I personally had a fantastic time playing, but oh how much greater it could have been. I know the devs got hacked, so I feel a little sad to see updates, patches, and other much needed work is delayed.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

DoggesAndCattes
Aug 2, 2007

UnknownMercenary posted:

There used to be a trick where you could drop a melee weapon outside the arena and pick it up during the fight but I don't know if it still works.

This is how I won the final fight against the pro-boxer. I dropped a katana in the ring before the fight. Once it started, picked up the katana and hacked away at him. This was back in January, so no idea if this has been fixed, too.