Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which lifepath will you take?
NOMAD (I like freedom)
STREET KID (I like the city)
CORPO (I like money)
I don't like labels
View Results

Cheatum the Evil Midget
Sep 11, 2000
I COULDN'T BACK UP ANY OF MY ARGUEMENTS, IGNORE ME PLEASE.
Shadow run is designed to be analysed through a class not racial lens my dudes

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Cheatum the Evil Midget
Sep 11, 2000
Witcher 4s main character should be a cave troll witcher voiced by Norm MacDonald. Look into your heart you know it to be true

Cheatum the Evil Midget
Sep 11, 2000

CaptainSarcastic posted:

EYE: Divine Cybermancy was brought up earlier and while I have that in my library, I think I played for maybe 30 or 40 minutes before I bounced off of it. Is that a game people actually like and defend?

Some goon in the EYE thread described it thusly:

"You are a robot man who dropped a tab of acid and found a minigun"

If you can roleplay that then EYE will cause you to experience ego death and glimpse the path to Nirvana