Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which lifepath will you take?
NOMAD (I like freedom)
STREET KID (I like the city)
CORPO (I like money)
I don't like labels
View Results

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Does anybody know if the photo mode lets you change outfits on the fly, so every screenshot I can just be unloading machine guns with a donger flapping about

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

black.lion posted:

Boooo my Samsung tv is too old for Steam Link BOOOOOOOOO

Is there another good way to stream games to a tv without tons of lag or should I just give up?

Not super cheap but the Nvidia Shield can do it and does it extremely well, plus there's a native Steam Link app. (Not Geforce Now, this uses your PC, called Gamestream). It's probably the best set top box/streaming device out there as is, but the additional gaming stuff is pretty sick. Other than that, I believe you can sideload Steam Link's app to a Fire Stick since it's Android based.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

black.lion posted:

Okay so Nvidia Shield is going to be my best experience streaming wirelessly from PC to television, true? Better than Steam Link hardware?

Also yay thread title is dead, long live thread title

In my experience, the Shield's stuff has always been better than Steam Link's.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

THERE'S A CHARACTER NAMED MR.HANDS

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Macho Man Randy Savage flying car mod when

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Very top level but pretty positive from Engadget

https://www.engadget.com/cyberpunk-2077-review-170013962.html

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

If you think these specs are wild, there's a new Medal of Honor VR game coming out Friday and the MINIMUM specs include a 2080, 170GB storage and double that to unpack.

Video games!

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Happy Noodle Boy posted:

Super dumb question not exactly limited to CP2077. Is the save synced to some cloud so I can play the same save on PC and on GeForceNow or would those be completely separate?

GeforceNow still uses your account credentials for services so theoretically it would be the same GOG/Steam cloud save

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

I was gonna go Corpo but I think I wanna go Nomad just for what I assume will be a great moment arriving at Night City

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Mantis blades but it's just two enormous dildos

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

My PC version from Best Buy is ready for pickup lmao. I'll go grab it and spoiler tag some photos from the physical stuff in the box.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

rap music posted:

gonna lol when it's just a printed out download code in a box

I mean yes, who uses discs in 2020. I got it because CDPR always puts some neat stuff in the box, plus the BB one came with a rad lookin steelbook for my code in a box.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Lmaooo Best Buy wouldn't give it to me because it's not the 10th and have turned away tons of people today who got ready for pickup notifications. I get it, but it's literally a GOG code in the box. I canceled and I'm preloading now.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Qmass posted:

PS4 slim footage - looks good TBH

https://streamable.com/ag7tus

2:20 has some great "pedestrian sliding across the world"

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Here's what Geforce is saying for my build for a higher end reference. (3080, 32GB RAM, Ryzen 7 3800x)

Highly doubt it's worth setting RT to "PSYCHO"

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

https://twitter.com/stevenstrom/status/1336728669633572869

Massive cock build confirmed

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

The Waypoint podcast was a pro tier listen, basically describing it as a crime epic. I'm quite ready.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

if you have it on GoG all the goodies are in the Extras tab now including the FLAC soundtrack

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

GOG patch just says 0.0mb/0.mb file size very cool!

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

3080 gang. RTX Psycho. What a loving looker of a game and also its insanely fun. The hacking UI stuff is wild.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

NOOOOOOO in photo mode if you're naked they put underwear on you.

CDPR patch immediately

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Eau de MacGowan posted:

in looking for the photos i took i found that the original cyberpunk 2020 sourcebook is included with the game, which is good, but i did not manage to find the photos, which is bad

where are they on pc?

On GOG click the extras tab in the game listing in your library. If not GOG I think you connect steam to GOG to obtain them.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

I'm having a blast just being a cyber bounty hunter and hunting gangs down

(3080)

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

I had a hilarious bug with incredible comedic timing during the (end?) of the Delamain quest line that I thought it was part of the game

I reset the core, which rebooted Delamain and kills all his alternate personalities. In return he gave me a car from the fleet. As soon as Delamain said it was mine and I looked at it, it flipped on its side and exploded.

Took me a while to realize the quest was prompting me to get in the car. Had to reload save.

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Glitched as I slammed into a barrier at full speed and hit photo mode.

My man's soul just Mario jumped out of his body

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Tim Whatley
Mar 28, 2010

Feeling for the devs who were no doubt completely crushed by management pushing this out the door.

My cyber assault bounty hunter is having a hell of a time in Night City at least. It really is a pretty game.