Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which lifepath will you take?
NOMAD (I like freedom)
STREET KID (I like the city)
CORPO (I like money)
I don't like labels
View Results

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010
On an entirely different note, is it possible to get past the checkpoint and into the nomad start area?
I tried a few times, but only got into the far side of the checkpoint before horribly dying.
Is the just a kill plane? I wanted to go poke around there without having most of the game disabled.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010
Yeah, at this point, the game is almost out of early access phase. It's a good game, but you can tell they tried to cook one pizza with four ovens.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

crepeface posted:

So, is this game still a buggy mess? It's 33% off on Steam ATM.

they fixed most of the obvious stuff. It's now in "Late early access" level of quality.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010
It's still really nice that I can play this game without ever being forced to drink or smoke when I'm in control of V.
I didn't know it bothered me until I realized I was the world's least fun cyber assassin.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

8one6 posted:

The best interaction with Jonny is how much of a pissbaby he is because the V I'm playing doesn't smoke.

He whines like a pissy baby because he's too sober and can actually think. What a chud.

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

Macrame_God posted:

I know I must be only a handful of weirdos who use it, but I'm glad they fixed the charged jump. I knew I wasn't crazy when I went back to play after patch 1.3 and it felt like they neutered it.

Charged jump forever, it's great to just break entirely out of bounds with it.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Post poste
Mar 29, 2010

FilthyImp posted:

The best mission is one that involves a vending machine lying to you.

The best mission was the monk who would give you a guided meditation that lasted a few minutes.
No twist.

Also, the game not pissing on me for being utterly sober.