Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which lifepath will you take?
NOMAD (I like freedom)
STREET KID (I like the city)
CORPO (I like money)
I don't like labels
View Results

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

I wholeheartedly do not give a poo poo about The Last of Us II

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

DeadFatDuckFat posted:

What are you guys gonna snack on while marathoning this game

Gonna make myself some crêpes as a treat, that way I'll still be happy about my weekend if the game turns out to be unplayable on my 970 (it will).

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

Can I replace my dick with a thermal katana, both IG and IRL

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

Max cool, craft katanas with your spare dildos

quote:

There's probably no official skill builder out there, is there?
You don't need any :
Max cool, craft katanas with your spare dildos

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

Gonna have a lot of fun with this video game on low settings before it sets my 970 on fire

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

Second best IIRC, I believe a regular human beat him fair and square once in the books.

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

Orange Crush Rush posted:

Why is less options for what’s gonna be the vast majority of players good again

I too think cyberdongs and technopussies should be equally distributed no matter what your character's gender/sexual orientation is but I guess that's less woke than "gently caress heteros"

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

Palpek posted:

Cause it's just a matter of time until thirsty gamers start whining how it's unfair they only get to bang 4 chicks instead of 5 and how the potential main love interest is a lesbian. It will be a pretty wild ride.

Alright that's fair, the meltdowns are going to be fun.

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

My Love Interest, my True Soul Mate, my One and Only will be whoever gives me the companion perk that lets me gib my enemies 5% more efficiently

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

[Opinion]Why that character we see at 05:23 in the latest trailer might have the best romance ever written

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

CottonWolf posted:

Basic gamers: Making a white man

Me, a refined gamer: Making Mokoto Kusanagi

:hmmyes:

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

I'm romancing my piece of poo poo car and you can't stop me

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

Ok speaking of meltdowns, can't wait to see the reactions for this one (very mild spoilers regarding vehicle customization)

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

Orange Crush Rush posted:

From what I heard that’s not a decal for your car, it’s on that truck you can get from winning enough street races or something

I think you're right, point is this cannot be removed from this particular vehicle.

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

Sab669 posted:

They're the same thing.

As bottlecaps are the credits of the Fallout universe, dildos are the credits of CP2077

Got a proposition for you V
Tons of dildos on the line
You in?

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

𝐼'𝓂 𝑔𝑜𝒾𝓃𝑔 𝓉𝑜 𝓅𝓊𝓁𝓁 𝑜𝓊𝓉 𝓂𝓎 𝓀𝒶𝓉𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝓃𝑜𝓌.

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

Mordiceius posted:

I’ve seen people excusing the lack of gender neutral pronouns by saying “but the Polish language is gendered!” Which, based off a quick google search seems to be the case but also the language seems to have gender neutral words, not sure how it applies to the greater language. How do gender neutral people refer to themselves in Polish? I’m completely ignorant of this (also it’s a bad excuse).

Linking the gender to voice is stupid and I 100% expect there to be a day 1 mod to change that since it should be a simple flip of a switch. They should have just had pronouns be a separate option in creation.

At the end of the day, it doesn't matter because there are more than two languages in the world, several of them being gendered. Writing the English version as fully gender neutral would mean a lot of extra localization work and the plain sad truth is that this nicety couldn't justify its cost.

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

I'm going to max cool, use a katana and a backup pistol, wear the closest thing to a fedora and pick the corniest dialogue options available. Which build are you cyberdudes going for?

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

How many FPS can I expect with my 970 on low settings? Since the game isn't released yet, I'll be lenient and give you a margin of error of 2%

Also, how many dozens of dudes can I cut down with my thermal katana before the game crashes to desktop

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

Procedural Dildo Veins : Ultra

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

10/10

Still no patch on Steam, can't wait to download it in 2 hours as the servers predictably crash

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

Gonna be great when steam releases the patch 2 minutes before release
One day they won't gently caress up a major release

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

Starks posted:

Alright we covered skyrim and rdr 2 maybe we can spend the next few pages with some hot takes about god of war

Combat sucked in the reboot

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

I want to play the videogame

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

rap music posted:

one of the few must have perks i saw in the build calculator was automatic junk dismantling

Why would you want a dildo destroying perk

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

rap music posted:

to combine the base components into the ultimate mega dildo

:hmmyes:

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

PerilPastry posted:

Out in Night City having the time of my life with a bunch of friends. They're all just out of frame, laughing too.

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

How are shotguns in this game? I was thinking about a shotgun+gorilla arms build but I'm guessing shotguns are melee weapons anyway since it's a video game, so that might be redundant.

Speaking of gorilla arms, how does the door opening work exactly? I know you can force doors open with high body but can you just build a 3 body V, slap gorilla arms on him and open everything you want?

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

KillHour posted:

If you play as a dude, does she still peg you with that thing?

Only in the good ending

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

In the grim dark future of 2077 shotguns still can't hit poo poo beyond 5 meters

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

So if I equip the legendary short circuit hack and shoot my target with a shotgun, assuming 5 pellets crit, will I proc short circuit 5 times? Do I need to hack the target beforehand or is it a permanent passive effect?

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

punk rebel ecks posted:

Am I the only person who feels like the role playing in this game is lacking compared to The Witcher 3?

To me, it's more that V is generally unlikable. Male VA is pretty grating too.

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

I roleplayed my entire playthrough as a guy who was only interested in money because I wanted cool augs, had 3 int and refused to touch the crafting and its terrible UI so I was broke most of the time.

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

Is there a list of cars that don't bounce and slide around like they're made of soap

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

Closest thing to a van I drove was Claire's truck in the desert race and it was absolutely miserable, I think it flipped like 5 times for no reason whatsoever.

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

DancingShade posted:

Edit - some cars are actually good to drive

Which ones?

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

Yeah they clearly want you to use pistols. Meanwhile I'm pretty sure there's only ONE kind of LMG in the entire game.

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

Mae posted:

Does anyone know how armor works? I feel like I have a crazy amount of armor for my level (I have all my slots filled with like +150 armor armadillos), but I still get 2 shot by Crime-In-Progress goons sometimes

Pretty sure it doesn't work properly, like everything in this game. At the very least the armor bonus from levelling tech doesn't work, and I still get dropped in 2 hits with 900 armor or so.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Eraflure
Oct 12, 2012

Still pisses me off I can headshot dudes across the map and through walls for 300k with a pistol but I can't hit poo poo beyond 10 meters with a shotgun.