Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which lifepath will you take?
NOMAD (I like freedom)
STREET KID (I like the city)
CORPO (I like money)
I don't like labels
View Results

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

orange juche posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIUk08iYZKE

You write the sequel to King Missile's "Detachable Penis"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWMPVn1kgIQ

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Turin Turambar posted:

No offense, but isn't the voice controlling the gender more progressive than the body type selecting the gender? The game letting you select your gender separate of man/woman bodies isn't good? Yes, voice goes with it, which kinda makes sense for a scifi future? Because who wouldn't change the voice if he is going to change genders?
My supposition here is that in the dark future of Cyberpunk 2077, voice modifications are easily done, so anyone who wants to be considered a different gender than the default one have that. That was legit the first thing I thought about that. Maybe I'm a ' I see the the glass half full always' type of person.

There are more languages than English in the world. Thanks, imperialist american pig! :bahgawd:

It's more of a missed opportunity slash CDPR half-assing it. Being able to select vocal tone and pronouns independently of one another at chargen would be an extra step forward in representation.

CDPR could have also gone for the extra credit move of non-gendered pronouns and a specifically enby vocal tone - but again, one part missed opportunity to one part half-assed representation.

This isn't to say that decoupling body from gender in a big AAA game even a little bit is a good move, just that there's opportunity to do even better.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Mordiceius posted:

I’ve seen people excusing the lack of gender neutral pronouns by saying “but the Polish language is gendered!” Which, based off a quick google search seems to be the case but also the language seems to have gender neutral words, not sure how it applies to the greater language. How do gender neutral people refer to themselves in Polish? I’m completely ignorant of this (also it’s a bad excuse).

Linking the gender to voice is stupid and I 100% expect there to be a day 1 mod to change that since it should be a simple flip of a switch. They should have just had pronouns be a separate option in creation.

Yeah, like I said, it's 100% CDPR half-assing a really good opportunity for positive buzz about their game and LGBTQ+ representation.

...Instead all we've got is them tripping over dicks, literally.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Corin Tucker's Stalker posted:

I genuinely love that your character's body model is present, can be seen if you look down, and seems to be factored into movement to some degree. It reminds me so much of Trespasser that it creates an expectation of being able to do some crazy physics poo poo, though.

It wouldn't surprise me if we see a "health represented on boob cyberware" mod at some point.

Not going to lie, I would want that IRL.

For myself.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Sab669 posted:

I want to know what the deal is with people who make games with a "Point of No Return" style ending and don't have NG+.

How'd TW3 end? I can't remember. Not like storywise, but did it have NG+ or just spit you back out into the world?

CDPR added NG+ as a free update, but you'd import your character from an autosave just before the point of no return.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Shumagorath posted:

I skimmed past this and saw "Ruiner aesthetic" and now I want that.

A motorcycle helmet that has a dense array of LEDs built into the visor so you can display random images/phrases like KILL BOSS?

I'm here for it.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

terrorist ambulance posted:

seemingly not underwear, either, if you have genitals. even if you're wearing like leather rocker pants. gross, v.

actually if you take off your pants, it shows you nekkid in the inventory screen...but ingame, if you look down, you have underwear on.

goddamnit, CDPR, why can't I walk around my apartment without anything on?

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Errrrrh...I'm pretty sure that's Dying Light?

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

I shot the creepo sex pest ripperdoc in the head and an NCPD beat cop appeared from the ether to shoot at me.

The gently caress.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Sindai posted:

You don't even need to do that. Cyberpsychos are thankfully super death-resistant and in my experience even if you down them by shooting them in the head with a lethal weapon they should live. I think you have to deliberately murder them after they're down but before reporting to the fixer to fail that mission.

Since I went netrunner first I carefully tested this and found that exact combination definitely stacked as expected for me. Either it's not universally broken or something else was going on.

I don't even have a nonlethal ammo mod and 99% of my stealth headshot kills end up being KOd unless I punch 'em dead.

I reloaded and punched out the creeplord sex pest ripperdoc.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

veni veni veni posted:

I truly don’t know what the gently caress they were thinking with these boxing missions. Whoever designed these is a loving idiot.

They're hot bullshit. The Twins in Kabuki turned me off them entirely.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

TheAgent posted:

its weird because they have the "can't destroy this item" mechanic for johnny's stuff (which btw is great because if you craft multiples looking for more mod slots, it keeps all of them from every rarity in your inventory), why the gently caress wouldn't they enable this for all iconics

this game is just loving stupid as gently caress with the majority of its gameplay systems

wouldn't surprise me if its firesaled for $15 by the end of next month

like its currently going the Star Citizen route where all the "I like this game" content around the web is super pretty screenshots from people playing at max settings on super powered rigs talking about how they just hit 500 hours in the game and finding new locations to pose at

thats...not a good sign

I really want to like Panam's rifle but I lean SO hard on tech weapon cover penetration when I bring out the sniper/precision rifle...

Like yeah sure it's great that it's silenced but 99% of the time when I need to snipe some fucker they're not THAT far away and behind hard cover I need to shoot through.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

I play with Legendary Short Circuit and Contagion, plus as much +Crit% as I can manage and the perk that makes quickhacks crit.

Then I go around shooting people with a nonlethal-modded Overture.

It's so broken but so great that I can just breeze through most encounters clicking heads from pure stealth. poo poo goes down? Smart SMG comes out and EVERYONE DIES.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

I think I'm going to get whatever mod disables the NCPD because the way they work right now is hot mcfuckin' bullshit.

I parked my car and someone walked into the bumper, died, and the loving NCPD teleported in and oneshot me.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Ravenfood posted:

So CDPR can wave their hands and say "narrative consequences for your actions woooooo".

Because while yes, some people will make an argument that Fingers isn't actually that bad because the joytoys in his office say that they'd be dead without him and that he does serve as a doctor to them (note, I don't agree with them and think he's actually a piece of poo poo), he still somehow has top-of-the-line cyberware including some unique pieces and some legendary pieces too, which entirely goes against anything else that you learn about him. Namely, that he sells absolute bottom-tier pieces of poo poo that are falling apart, because that's all his clientele can afford. Also, and this is one reason I think he's a piece of poo poo, is that I got the impression he was deliberately selling poo poo he knew would break down and/or poison his customers ensuring essentially a class of slave for him who would constantly be coming back for his "charity".

Never not shoot Fingers. He's a piece of poo poo; his dialogue all but baldly states that he accepts sex in lieu of payment.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Bust Rodd posted:

They are literally sex workers. Make up your mind about whether or not you are ok with people trading sex for money... and then take the next logical step to "trade sex for goods & services"

I am not okay with sex workers being in a situation where they're exploited, and Fingers exploits the poo poo out of them.

I checked and he's actually still alive in my playthrough, but I did wallop him a good one.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Bust Rodd posted:

Do you get to decide when a women is being exploited or do you let them decide if they are being exploited?

Consider this: What happens to the joytoys in the waiting room if you kill Fingers? Because they game really makes it seem like they don’t have other options... so uh, are they just broken now? Too sick or cyber-sick to keep working? Out on the street because regular ripperdocs cost $20,000 eddies and they’re broke? Are you actually a hero to these exploited sex workers if, mechanically, all youre doing is removing their access to healthcare even if, morally, your standing up for their right to “not be exploited” (something you decided!)?

If they had anywhere else to go... they would go there instead. But they don’t, so they go to Fingers, and they work something out so everyone gets what they want. Killing Fingers puts his patients in more danger than leaving him alive does, unless there’s more text in that storyline we haven’t seen yet.

I'm pretty sure "takes sexual favors in exchange for lovely cyberware so that the sex workers have to keep coming back to him" is textbook exploitation by literally any definition. Other people have covered other poo poo he does too.

What happens to the joytoys in the waiting room if I kill Fingers? Well, since I sent them off to see Vik, who I know is a decent person, maybe after V rides off into whatever sunset Vik does for them what he did for me. Or, if you're dead-set on being true to the Crapsack World conventions of the genre, some other predatory asswipe takes over Fingers' clinic.

I'm coming to realize that I don't actually like cyberpunk the genre. I'm more in tune with afrofuturism.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

marshmallow creep posted:

gently caress yea more afrofuturism games.

wait, are there any that already exist?

I can't think of any afrofuturism videogames, but LANCER has some strong vibes. It's slowly making its way into the tabletop gaming space, anyway.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Shumagorath posted:

It looks like my Nix and Bugbear quests still haven't triggered and I'm running out of stuff on the map. I guess that means no Plan B for me, unless I can jump-start the poo poo by stumbling on the fridge? Where is it again...?

Plan B is in the section of the dump where Takemura steals your chance to kill Dex yourself, a little north of the cooler that Bartmoss' body is in.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Shumagorath posted:

Yeah but where is that dump again? I did that mission and found Plan B in my aborted Street Kid game, but Nix isn't interactable in my current play.

If you head out of the city to the east, take the first right and just go alllll the way down the road.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

2house2fly posted:

I imagine it's pretty hard to hack a big company, steal their stuff and encrypt their servers. It doesn't seem like the kind of thing someone would do because they were mad about the NPCs despawning

It's remarkably easy to socially engineer even the smartest people into giving up access to a server. Somebody sufficiently mad enough with the right skills probably exists - don't tell me y'all forgot about the various offshoots of Anonymous like LulzSec.

Time will tell whether this was a "professional" or someone(s) with an axe to grind.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

exquisite tea posted:

Yeah but after decades of seeing the same kind of thing happen over and over again you'd think the reaction would evolve into "wow the project management problems of the games industry are widespread and inseparable" not "...but maybe THIS one multinational corporation are the good guys!"

Honestly, it just seemed like CDPR had their poo poo together after Witcher 3. It seemed like they had a loving clue.

Even though I'm generally enjoying this game, there are a lot of ways it could be better, and the comedy of failures in their project management (promise no crunch, crunch anyway, delay multiple times) as well as the self-owns in their marketing have done a lot of damage to the facade of competence.

They're not quite on the same level of chucklefuckery as Bethesda Game Studios and deciding to cram multiplayer functionality into their fork of Gamebryo with unfixed bugs that were first found in loving Morrowind, but I certainly don't expect much from them anymore.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Earwicker posted:

i was under the impression that the "biggest bed making GBS threads moment in gaming history" is still dai-katana

at least fallout 76, no mans sky, and cyberpunk developed actual playerbases at some point. dai-katana was the first and greatest hype-->flop that i can remember and it never recovered. i dont think fallout76 even had that much hype in the first place, i never even bothered with it because i already was let down by fallout4

i mean, its the third game in the series. the first two witchers were janky as hell. it just wasnt as big of a deal because those games were barely hyped up at all, and they also weren't riding on the expectations of their one big success

Witcher 1 and 2 were janky but not poorly managed in production. They had some weird design and function, sure, but that was due to inexperienced team on old engine, then team designed more for console play on a new engine. Witcher 3 was the refinement of the design and process in a way that screamed "we have our poo poo together!"

Cyberpunk having missing or incomplete functionality (perks that don't work, too much armor/crit chance/etc. reportedly wrapping around to negative values, gorilla arms not ignoring STR requirements for opening doors, teleporting cops) is a symptom of mismanagement and, evidently, CDPR not having their poo poo together.

Tenzarin posted:

The legendary short circuit applying short circuit to every weapons crit is op as gently caress also. It makes every weapon in the game op. It also kills civilians when you touch them with your car or bike tho. Atleast the cops are so bad it doesn't matter.

This explains why someone died by brushing against my car, proccing a police response from nowhere, and my subsequent decision to turn cops off.

The game's better for it, anyway - reinforces the ineptitude and callousness of the NCPD. Why would they show up for me but not the scanner hustles?

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Roshnak posted:

Everyone talks about Roach on a roof, but do people not also remember when trying to open containers just extinguished and relit the candles nearby instead? Or how some containers aren't lootable because they're placed too high on the wall? Or that a pile of boxes will be blocking a doorway and a box all the way in the back that you can't reach is for some reason lootable?

The Witcher 3 also has an inverse difficulty curve nearly as bad as Cyberpunk. Even on the hardest difficulty it gets so easy that they patched in an option to upscale enemies to your level, but if you turn it on there's a bugged boss fight like half way through that's almost impossible to beat because the boss has significantly more HP than anything else in the game and kills you in one or two hits. There's also a place where it upscales a bunch rats to your level and they shred you in seconds.

Cyberpunk is for sure a much buggier game, but it still feels like people are sometimes affording The Witcher 3 more leeway in terms of jankiness than they do Cyberpunk.

There's a difference between jank and outright bugs. Roach on a roof, inaccessible lootable containers, wonky level scaling...those all fit into the jank box, while Cyberpunk has basic game mechanics that straight up don't work. See:

* Perks that don't work at all
* Armor, crit chance, and other numbers reportedly wrapping around to null values if they get too high
* Gorilla Arms not ignoring STR to open doors when they're supposed to (or an incorrect description, this one's possibly just an oops)
* Cops that teleport in from nowhere to 0wn you for bumping a civilian
* Remember the saves getting corrupted if they went over 6 MB in size?
* NPCs on phone calls teleporting to you.

Those are all bugs or missing functions.

Funky See Funky Do posted:

The answer to that is simple. The Witcher 3 shipped as a finished product with some bugs. Cyberpunk shipped as an unfinished product with a metric poo poo-tonne of bugs. It's apples and oranges.

Yep, this.

Palpek posted:

I think that the blowback to CDPR is so hard not only because they were supposed to be the last of the good devs who release games 'when they're done' and care for their customers (free DLC in TW3).

I think the factor is also that all those other beloved IPs that shaped the RPG genre went to poo poo one way or another and CDPR positioned themselves as a studio turning around that tide. Fallout 4, Fallout 76, Obsidian's "it's totally gonna be the new New Vegas" The Outer Worlds, Mass Effect: Andromeda, the death of Deus Ex series. CDPR was supposed to show all those studios how it's done, how games don't need to be simplified, have their features cut and builds rushed for profit. Once Cyberpunk proved to be just another one in the line-up of diluted experiences it may somewhat feel for many people like there's no one left to carry the torch.

AND THIS LIKE 100X

TheAgent posted:

I figured he woulda made a huge titty gal with red hair and black lipstick

I did this but that's because I want big titty.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

2house2fly posted:

I'd think teleporting cops falls under "jank"

Teleporting cops falls under "incomplete, poorly managed game system". It's not a charming or funny unexpected interaction between functional systems (cf. roof Roach), it's just not functional as anyone would reasonably expect.

And yes, the game is better without the cop system.

Jank is one of those words that has a wide range of meaning to different people. For some people it's synonymous with bugs and for others it means clumsy game design. Almost always its used in a way to imply that the problem described by it is charming, forgivable, or ignorable.

The last thing I did in this game was a quest with Panam to rob a militech convoy. Doing it I discovered that for all the action oriented parts of the quest I could just put my controller down and it would complete itself or would have had it not broken in a way that there was no way around. The quest ended up being incompletable because two of the enemies I needed to kill to complete it drove off into the middle of the desert and clipped into the ground where they couldn't be reached. This happened three times in a row at which point I gave up and I haven't touched the game since.

Is that the game being buggy, janky, or fundamentally broken?

This is a bug! Janky would be if the cops drove off and you had to chase them, but the quest could be completed.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Roshnak posted:

This is the thing. I think it's being pretty generous to describe The Witcher 3's enemy upscaling as "wonky." The two instances I described are going to be hard road blocks to the vast majority of players. And these incidents are rare enough and deep enough into the game that very few people are going to think it was that option they turned on 45 hours ago and has never been an issue before.

I agree that the stuff in your bullet points is bad, although the only things that I personally experienced were the gorilla arms description and police systems generally being bad. I think I also took one of the perks that doesn't work.

How does armor values wrapping around work? How much armor makes this happen? I can't find much information on it, but I don't think it happened to me.

Also wasn't the save file thing only happening to people who were exploiting a bug to craft thousands of items? I had like 90 hours on my save and never got close to the save file limit.

I'll admit level scaling in Witcher 3 being wonky is generous, but it's more janky than buggy imo. Like the upscaling works, there's just a couple edge cases bosses where it interacts with them weird.

Armor values wrapping around is a rumor I haven't been able to verify, thus "reportedly".

The save file thing happened to people who were using the janky crafting mechanics (a purple rarity grenade disassembles into more parts than were used to craft it) to get XP, which while an exploit also resulted in the save file getting arbitrarily "too big" and breaking. CDPR fixed the save file bug without addressing the janky crafting balance.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

This game is so loving cool, but you really have to work for it...

So I do a gig in the city, fixer wants me to kill some corpo lady from Biotechnica. Contract says she killed a bunch of Aldecados with bad implants, they want revenge. Her name sticks out, Dr. Koch, because it reminds me of the real life Koch brothers.

So I break into a hotel where she is staying, ghost my way through security. In her room, there are files and computers galore, rough drafts of emails where you see she is basically Dr. Mengele, so you don't even have to feel that guilty about killing her...reading her emails and files it is clear that she killed the nomads on purpose, for her research, and will kill again. Just an all around bad lady.

Anyways, hours later I'm doing quests for Johnny and stop at a random NCPD gig out in the desert. I brainmelt all of the baddies (huh, Arasaka agents?) before they even know what's up, and move in to secure the evidence. Well, I read the logs and the two being held up by the Arasaka agents I just killed were trying to run away from Night City after a deal at Biotechnica caused a bunch of deaths and "Koch pinned the blame on us." They tried to get Wakako to smuggle them out, but she refused and burned them!

So neat that these little side bits of content, essentially the pointless filler from an AC game, are interconnected and have so much depth! It's so fun to uncover the layers and put the dots together. It's also nice that the game mostly leaves this up to me, rather than forcing a flashback cutscene that stops the action down my throat.

There's also a bunch (like 3-4) "Assault In Progress" blue missions related to her. Personally, I feel like the entire side mission with her should have been tied to all these "scanner hustles" in some way in the actual mission.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Hammerstein posted:

This.

And we are not just talking about top tier cop AI, like in GTA 4+5 or RDR2. But even much older games, like GTA 3, had car chases, road blocks and bystanding cops reacting if you punched peedestrians. The Mafia remake from 2020, has really good car chases, road blocks and cops actually doing something if you bump into them or harass citizens, ranging from writing tickets to arrests and shootouts. And none of these games had them suddenly spawn behind you.

I don't expect top tier, open world AI. But at least some rudimentary and logical reactions from the law keepers. If Night city was policed by this teleporting force of super humans, that can magically sense any homicide, then it would be the safest city on the planet.

The cop AI being broken as gently caress is why I installed a mod that disables it.

It's more in line with things anyway, the cops never show up to their scanner locales until after the fact so why would they respond with force to lil ol' V?

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

There was a mod that tried to fix first person perspective so the camera wasn't situated in the belly of V the little person. Doesn't look like they ever really got it working properly. Fortunately another modder has solved the problem of V not being able to look at her own tits though.

Would you link to that?

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

v1ld posted:

The Static FidelityFX CAS option in Graphics is a great way to get more frames without discernible visual quality loss at 3440x1440. That's if you're not using DLSS, of course.

I have it set to either 85% or 90% resolution and it makes a very large difference. This then lets me crank up most of the actual visually pleasing options to max, except for a few of the usual gpu loading suspects.

The Dynamic FidelityFX CAS option is much worse though it sounds nicer on paper. It drops internal resolution too eagerly to stick to your target frame rates, more than it should need to.

I turned off RTX and was surprised to find that I went from a mostly-stable 30 FPS to a rock-solid 60. I knew that the 2070 wasn't the best thing ever at doing RTX, but I wasn't expecting it to be so bad at it that having it turned on ate half the possible performance of the game.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Palpek posted:

The free DLC for TW3 started dropping right after release and then a bunch of new ones came out every week. This was happening at the same time as the patches fixing the game were coming out. Today marks 4 months since CP2077's release, at this point in the game's life cycle ALL of TW3's free DLCs were out including New Game+.

The most concerning available stat is that according to Steam Charts The Witcher 3 had more peak players in the last 30 days than Cyberpunk.

CDPR also wasn't hit with ransomware 2 months after Witcher 3 was released, so...

We'll just have to wait and see if they manage to give the game a parachute or an anvil.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

I expected Cyberpunk 2077 to be an RPG as good as post-DLCs Witcher 3, and for CDPR to follow through on their reputation-building with Witcher 3.

I got neither of these, unfortunately, but Cyberpunk is still fun enough to sink like 90 hours into already.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Bust Rodd posted:

Hey what do you folks think of the fact that Disco Elysium’s new edition will feature tens of hours of new fully voice recorded missions that are now integrated with the base game and further define/divide the variety of decisions that impact the game and its narrative (something people on both sides of the issue ITT seemed totally convinced it was impossible for a game to do)

https://twitter.com/pcgamer/status/1372912302635298826?s=21

I am much, much more excited than I should be. I bounced off of DE due to the lack of VO work so I'm hopeful that this time it'll grab me proper.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

A small note of positivity for this thread.

We all know the own-goals CDPR scored with the marketing of this game and trans representation in said marketing. There's little to nothing they can do to fix or reverse those fuckups.

But whoever wrote the quest series for Claire did a great job of writing a trans character who exists as their own person, and whose existence doesn't revolve around merely checking a corporate box. I really appreciated seeing a fictional character who is Like Me and not the butt of a bigoted joke.

Kudos and credit to that writer - Comte, if you know who wrote those quests and especially the dialogue were Claire just casually mentions her transition, please pass on my heartfelt appreciation.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

dyzzy posted:

I don't know what it is like myself but I thought it was cool that really the only thing V raises an eyebrow at is when she says she doesn't have any cyberware.

It makes sense, to me at least. Claire was born in a body that didn't quite fit and went to no small effort to make her body fit properly. Why would she replace parts of something she's put love and effort into?

Much like a lot of the game, the quest when combined with the lovely trans/queer representation in the rest of the game world gestures at something bigger to say that gets completely lost in the incomplete work. CDPR itself has a lot of work to do, but the writer(s) involved in Claire's questline deserve credit for their work on her.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

necrobobsledder posted:

In a less charitable interpretation of what I saw for Claire's questline I thought there wasn't a lot because there wasn't enough time in development to really embellish much and by not putting in much they did just fine. They got things right with small, subtle things that were immediately recognizable to trans people like the trans flag and I don't think that was a mistake. So to me the evidence points toward very intentional design unlike a lot of things in the game that are missing tons of small details, and those small, intentional things are what gave a lot of Witcher 3's charm that's missing from Cyberpunk.

Exactly. Someone put a lot of care and intent into the questline, even if they didn't get much time, and it shows.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Fried Watermelon posted:

Grimes definitely paid to write her own lines and quest in this game.

I'd heard her VA work in the game was bad, but I didn't think it was THAT bad until the call after the first mission for her. The lines are clearly written for someone to emote with...but she doesn't.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

Bust Rodd posted:

Here’s another Dark Horse Bust Rodd take:

Grimes dry and disaffected, almost robotic delivery, was a good direction for a dry and disaffected robot and I feel like this criticism is mostly just haters.

I actually like Grimes' music. But her deliver of lines that seem like they're supposed to be at least somewhat emotional is entirely flat. Like the reveal that her partner is planning to have her head copied wouldn't be totally flat, y'know? And even when she breaks and kills him she's still not great at emoting her panic...nor the creepy mania after she evidently gets an idea for her next album.

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

AEMINAL posted:

I feel like 90% of the people continuously posting ITT have CP77 nude mods installed

The only nude mod I have installed is the one that lets me be naked in the inventory screen and in the game world.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

dragonshardz
May 2, 2017

I was mildly annoyed that, the first time I got into the apartment in the megabuilding, that stripping nekkid on the inventory screen meant wearing boring boxers in the game world.

Hieronymous Alloy posted:

If you're naked in the game, you're [probably] naked in real life

I don't live alone, so...no, not quite.