Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

televiper
Feb 12, 2007

WE'RE ONTO YOU.

ili posted:

Those are awesome though.

How does dude stay on the saddle? Custom footpegs? Really grippy tankpads and good thigh strength? Safety buttplug?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

televiper posted:

How does dude stay on the saddle? Custom footpegs? Really grippy tankpads and good thigh strength? Safety buttplug?

Looks like he doesn't, since he kinda plops down when the roll ends, I think he's just hanging on for dear life with his hands and legs. Either way I have no idea if this would work at all if you're travelling in anything other than a perfect straight line.

televiper
Feb 12, 2007

WE'RE ONTO YOU.

Brut posted:

Looks like he doesn't, since he kinda plops down when the roll ends, I think he's just hanging on for dear life with his hands and legs. Either way I have no idea if this would work at all if you're travelling in anything other than a perfect straight line.

It wouldn't do anything good for you, that's for sure. You'd slide out way before the hoop had touched the ground, and then you're got an obstacle keeping you from getting away from the sliding/flipping bike.

Mister Kingdom
Dec 14, 2005

And the tears that fall
On the city wall
Will fade away
With the rays of morning light

priznat posted:

Ok those should be mandatory

Brut
Aug 21, 2007

Now we're talking, just maybe add a couple doors on the side, make it a little wider, one more column of wheels and it'll be the perfect bike.

priznat
Jul 7, 2009

Let's get drunk and kiss each other all night.
Accidentally transmogrifying motorbikes into miatas

Olympic Mathlete
Feb 25, 2011

:h:

Shout out to the Honda Gyro for being a 3 wheeled auto balance weirdo.

Anyway, bad drivers:

https://x.com/ToffeeBlue1878/status/1782508770112807163

totalnewbie
Nov 13, 2005

I was born and raised in China, lived in Japan, and now hold a US passport.

I am wrong in every way, all the damn time.

Ask me about my tattoos.
If I ever owned anything in a place like that, I'd definitely install bollards. gently caress me, and a nursey.

Platystemon
Feb 13, 2012

BREADS

totalnewbie posted:

If I ever owned anything in a place like that, I'd definitely install bollards. gently caress me, and a nursey.

That’s illegal in many places.

What you need is some extremely robust garden sculpture.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

His Divine Shadow
Aug 7, 2000

I'm not a fascist. I'm a priest. Fascists dress up in black and tell people what to do.

Platystemon posted:

That’s illegal in many places.

What you need is some extremely robust garden sculpture.

With some sharp features.

More seriously what about a reinforced concrete wall? Feels absurd you gotta design your homes like medieval fortresses because of all the heavy rear end SUVs drivens by idiots though.