Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

whalestory
Feb 9, 2004

hey ya'll!

Pillbug
Don't forget this part...

@1:32 from this s4e03 cliip
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IxNLuf3yRGQ&t=92s

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

whalestory
Feb 9, 2004

hey ya'll!

Pillbug
Xavier > Ksaver :negative:

whalestory
Feb 9, 2004

hey ya'll!

Pillbug

Toxic Fart Syndrome posted:

You guys realize that films like Jojo Rabbit and Life is Beautiful don't actually support Nazi ideology, despite containing significant Nazi iconography, right? Even if we accept the premise that the depiction of the Eldian ghettos is anti-Semitic, every main character that has been portrayed in a favorable light is Eldian? I think, at the worst, you could say this show sympathizes with a fantasy version of the Sonderkommando, which...uhhh... :yikes:

Like, Lord of the Rings and Harry Potter seem more anti-Semitic than AoT...

Without looking it up i woulda guessed sonderkommando was someone who realized everyone around them was a commando

whalestory
Feb 9, 2004

hey ya'll!

Pillbug

Vanderdeath posted:

Ksaver is just the Slavic version of Xavier. They're the same name

Also fun fact, the Japanese kana for both is Ksaver and Xavier are the same.

That's so hosed up :negative:

whalestory
Feb 9, 2004

hey ya'll!

Pillbug

Ibram Gaunt posted:

I don't think Armin was being sincere in that scene either. I think he was taking her for a ride to try to get out.

Which never ended up really paying off....

The thing I'm looking forward to now are the memes and especially the crossover memes with game of thrones