Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Alan_Shore posted:

I love it when Eren just charges over to the soldiers and starts pummeling them like he's in a Popeye cartoon. gently caress you, soldiers

I like how it cuts to Calvi. He wanted a flying titan, and the last thing he sees is a titan "flying" straight at him.

Not to mention Warhammer titan is incredibly versatile and allows you to be incredibly creative. Made the titular warhammer, ground spikes, something as complicated as a crossbow.

Nelson Mandingo fucked around with this message at 07:23 on Jan 19, 2021

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Maera Sior posted:

So does anyone have any suggestions as to how the scouts are supposed to get on the airship to retreat? The obvious answer is to stand on the tallest building and fire straight up, but if they miss they've put a hole in the balloon. Drifting down and lowering ropes seems too slow and would also bring it within range of the guns on the ground. Armin was able to use his own form, but that's not repeatable.

Obviously we're not supposed to post manga spoilers, but I'm going to go into a grey area and tell you that this is going to get answered exactly next week. :)

It's fantastic to see the warhammer titan's death animated. I like how both mediums captured how she knew she was completely and utterly SCREWED.

Nelson Mandingo
Mar 27, 2005

Great to see that episode animated and voice acted.

I like how Eren's been running a stoic facade that cracks when he gets the bad news.