Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Servaetes
Sep 10, 2003

False enemy or true friend?

lmao

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Super Librarian
Jan 4, 2005

lmfao

Cao Ni Ma
May 25, 2010

ninjoatse.cx
Apr 9, 2005

Fun Shoe

lololol

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

epic bird guy
Dec 9, 2014

Arf ftw

Honky Dong Country
Feb 11, 2015

Azram Legion
Jan 23, 2005

Drunken Poet Glory

BigFactory
Sep 17, 2002

P much in any context

Marching Powder
Mar 8, 2008

stop the fucking fight, cornerman, your dude is fucking done and is about to be killed.
can't stop laughing

yea ok
Jul 27, 2006

lol

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003
instead of endlessly probating arfjason, posters should be probated for not empty quoting him

epic bird guy
Dec 9, 2014

apropos to nothing posted:

instead of endlessly probating arfjason, posters should be probated for not empty quoting him

this

edit: wait..

Woodpile
Mar 30, 2013

Mel Mudkiper
Jan 19, 2012

At this point, Mudman abruptly ends the conversation. He usually insists on the last word.
Ok finally back from the bad probe and...

holy moly

Fsmhunk
Jul 19, 2012

by Fluffdaddy
Boring troll. User was probated for 1 month.

PONEYBOY
Jul 31, 2013

good god

Nova69
Jul 12, 2012

It's very good but I can't really tell what the last two panels are meant to be showing so I think I'm missing the punchline

Homeless Friend
Jul 16, 2007

Nova69 posted:

It's very good but I can't really tell what the last two panels are meant to be showing so I think I'm missing the punchline

respawn

Roth
Jul 9, 2016

Nova69 posted:

smarxisy reviving in the same place he was at before trying to leabe and getting owned.

Probe 17
Jul 27, 2014

Red Rain is coming down

Red Rain

Nova69 posted:

It's a reference to the game Hades, and one so absolutely perfect it briefly united basically the entirety of QCS to agree that it was a slam dunk beyond compare.

Which, on that note, Arf, that was absolutely perfect and a slam dunk beyond compare.

Barry White
Jun 28, 2008

Luke Skywalker kills Han Solo's son at the climax of Episode VII

Necros posted:

*bangs gavel* case dismissed

Not when it’s that well done.

AARD VARKMAN
May 17, 1993

lmao

Diqnol
May 10, 2010

Arf continues to be one of the best posters on the site, shocking only posters stuck up their own assholes

Unscientific
Feb 16, 2014

lol goddamn, that's that real good poo poo

ilmucche
Mar 16, 2016

Incredible

christmas boots
Oct 15, 2012

To these sing-alongs 🎤of siren 🧜🏻‍♀️songs
To oohs😮 to ahhs😱 to 👏big👏applause👏
With all of my 😡anger I scream🤬 and shout📢
🇺🇸America🦅, I love you 🥰but you're freaking 💦me 😳out
Biscuit Hider

Nova69 posted:

In Hades you play as the son of the titular god and your goal is to stick it to your old man and fight your way out of the underworld except it's pretty much impossible and every time you die you respawn in the Styx right in front of his office. So basically every time you storm off in a tantrum you'll be back in like 20 minutes.

Bacontotem
May 27, 2010

Lol

dromal phrenia
Feb 22, 2004

lmao

Mnoba
Jun 24, 2010
i like it because it embodies what this place should be

Vincent Van Goatse
Nov 8, 2006

Enjoy every sandwich.

Smellrose

Good Lord

EasilyConfused
Nov 21, 2009

one strong toad

:perfect:

jimmyjams
Jan 10, 2001

King Kong of Megadongs
Gobblin' them mega schlongs
Makin' sure they mega long
Stroke' 'em if they mega strong
if the mods ban anyone who makes fun of a poster for the things that poster has themselves posted, then the mods are basically trying to protect posters from their own posts

if that's the case, then it seems like the real solution is to pre-emptively ban anyone who ever makes any post that could even remotely be construed as being embarrassing or mockable, in order to protect the poster from their own posting

Woof Blitzer
Dec 29, 2012

[-]

es perfecto

Kimchi Surplus
Dec 4, 2007

Daddy's out of bourbon...

Puppy Galaxy
Aug 1, 2004

so it’s settled, making fun of other posters is good

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

MotU
Mar 6, 2007

It was like she was evicting walking garbage.
Pillbug

lmao