Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

mycophobia
May 7, 2008
gently caress the mods

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Cpt_Obvious posted:

I do love the about-faces so many posters are making. What was once "mods do what they want!" has completely reversed as the focus of moderation has changed. Weird, huh.

whelp, that was 10 minutes of my life I won't get back.

the fyad iks and mods are generally cool and their decisions typically just, whereas other forums' mods and iks are fail to the utmost degree

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Cpt_Obvious posted:

Week-old hypocrisy is fun and easy to find!

i didnt say that!

mycophobia
May 7, 2008

Cpt_Obvious posted:

No, you said this:

And I just changed the forum you named to make it obvious how hypocritical you're being.

i feel like this is completely in line with what i said in this thread though. fyad iks/mods = win, other mods/ikds = fail. syentie getting probed froever is good, whereas hizke and the other person getting banned is bad