Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Always check the postcount. If they have a negative postcount you can say whatever vile poo poo you want about them, sometimes with staff encouragement.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

scary ghost dog posted:

Are you saying that the FYAD mods are allowed to ban anyone who posts in FYAD for any reason, or is there still a threshold that must be passed before a ban is justified?

Unfortunately this is a one way street since I tried banning several of borktrons alts when I was IK and none of them were accepted.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Mel Mudkiper posted:

you don't get to roll in and be like "isn't making fun of me way more embarrassing than the embarrassing thing I did?" and also act like its all water off your back

also why is it that every time someone says anything negative about CSPAM they are always part of some invasion force. I have never posted in FYAD nor CSPAM I just find your subforum and its culture a deeply embarrassing cancer on the rest of SA.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

Okay I see how things are going to shake out from now on, lol. Good job once again mods.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

the mods refuse to even stand by their most basic rear end promise of "accusing site members of bigotry without proof is punishable". how do i know? check this out

get your loving poo poo together. the reason this problem keeps rearing its head is because you all have resolved to do absolutely loving nothing and hope it goes away. you cant even stand by the statement that youre not allowed to baselessly call people on here bigots but you want to pretend this forum is a safe and caring space lmfao.

Sorry, by bringing up a direct example I'm afraid this post is Helldumping. and terrorism.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

CountryMatters posted:

Extremely uncool to call making fun of someone for an incredibly cringe "I'm leaving the internet forever" post as "toxic" behaviour and call them a "victim". Insulting to people who suffer actual harassment, please do better

He doesn't actually care about that. He (and many others like him) uses that specific language purposefully as a cudgel to paint the opposing viewpoint as heinously as possible. It's the tactic of a coward that works a depressing amount of time.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Augus posted:

I realize the nazi thing was blown out of proportion and FYAD is still bitter about that but

Stopped reading here, as this is an ongoing underlying issue on the forums in general. I'm just supposed to smile and take this while the same people are in charge here? No thank you

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

So how long are they now unjustly probated for since there's nothing in the colony?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Jonah Galtberg posted:

https://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?noseen=0&threadid=3934233&perpage=40&pagenumber=1#post510551956 let nobody say qcs threads can’t make a difference, or that cspam mods never respond to feedback

I'm sure this new rule will be upheld to the letter of the law.

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

hakimashou posted:

It's sad but it isn't surprising that the bloated CSPAM PD got together after this most recent time getting caught, and the best thing they could come up with was "what if we make it against the law to call us out on our poo poo?"

Trust only your police, fists will never help you

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Augus posted:

uh-huh. right. whatever you say.

There's a reason this guy doesn't want you digging into rap sheets. Just saying.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

Augus posted:

sorry for making fun of your posting ally's favorite anime toddler, I'll try to be better from now on

this you?? lol