Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

little munchkin posted:

update:

sorry if this counts of doxxing but there's even more damning stuff:

Read the dictionary, and then try using your shift key. User loses posting privileges for 30 days.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011
Very bad bans. Please free my posting friend bloom and my posting acquaintance Hizke.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

littleorv posted:

Actually im curious why they were removed from their new forum now. Is it homophobic to call Pete Buttigieg the butt? I say no but some others say yes.

I call him Pete Buttchug after an Imp Zone poster dreamt he was going to give everyone a Stadia.

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Arrhythmia
Jul 22, 2011

Charles posted:

It's almost Tuesday, and you know what that means.

... we need to reopen FYAD?