Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

With a new reg, plat, and an avatar it's about $25 to restore an account back to the pre-banned state. Not sure making fun of one of the most embarrassing posters on this site constitutes having to pay for all that, but what do I know

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

I haven't seen so many goons from so many subforums agree with each other. The system works.

Mistakes happen. We're all human. Let's just give them a day probe and reinstate their accounts, plats, and avatars. Good work everybody!

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

multijoe posted:

I think there's something very strange going on with CSPAM's moderation when a dog murder post gets a three day slap on the wrist and gently ribbing a guy by reminding him of the all time hall of fame terrible post he made gets two people banned

Those two things occuring, within 24 hours of each other. That seems odd to me
Crusty Nutsack, twoday, Rah!, Sir Tonk, Homeless Friend, Squizzle, Chokes McGee, Mayor Dave, Internet Wizard, Shear Modulus, Lawman 0, 22 Eargesplitten, Flavius Aetass, Venomous, Lightning Knight, joepinetree, BrutalistMcDonalds, Spaced God, brugroffil, Bearjew, Judge Dredd Scott, Phil Layshow, and lumpentroll promise to do better moving forward.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

Justice has been restored here and dog murder guy is punished too.

People may forget the battles we wage here in QCS. But we don't do it for the glory.

sweet thursday
Sep 16, 2012

flashman posted:

Justice has been served. And some ppl say posting isn't activism
The post-coital glow of a job well done