Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

as a general comment on SA moderation strategy; instead of doubling down on every transparently idiotic decision until you're dragged, kicking and screaming into reversing it, why not try not doing that, for once?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crespolini
Mar 9, 2014

reignonyourparade posted:

Honestly the post in question is not particularly funny, so I can see why it might be perceived that people are reposting it for forums grudge harassment reasons, because I don't particularly see reasons other than forums grudge harassment reasons to continue making fun of it for longer than like, a month after it happens.

So I guess my recommendation is if you're making fun of other users, consider making fun of stuff that is actually somewhat funny instead of mostly just long winded and boring.

what? it's incredibly funny. i'm irl concerned for you, now