Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
I feel really unsafe now. Yikesaroo. I'm glad those guys got punished but it's really disheartening to see how doxxing and stalxxing are tolerated around here. But I guess we can't have nice things. Sigh...

buffalo all day posted:

If you are going to arbitrarily decide that you aren’t tolerating making fun of a hypothetical other users for hypothetically extremely embarrassing past and hypothetically pathetic behavior, then the appropriate action is to warn people about that or probe them, not to just ban them without warning after already probing them twice.

Seriously, this.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Bans should be reversed posthaste.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

Kongming posted:

It's really not that hard. Why can't the staff of this website just admit when they make a mistake.

It's a pretty tiresome shuffle.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY

flashman posted:

Unclear whether or not it's the big post or the little post quoted inside.. I lean to the latter

Yeah. One hopes.

phasmid
Jan 16, 2015

Booty Shaker
SILENT MAJORITY
Blest thread.