Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

it depends on if it’s actually funny or not.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

that guy who threatened to murder smarxist probably should’ve been the one who was banned tbqh

even reading it charitably it’s cringe-inducing Internet tough guy poo poo that should be jettisoned on sight imo

Augus fucked around with this message at 22:21 on Dec 6, 2020

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

I realize the nazi thing was blown out of proportion and FYAD is still bitter about that but are we really going to sit here and act like lowtax kneejerk banning a bunch of people because a bunch of sycophants in twitch chat told him they were talking poo poo about him was cool and okay and nobody should have been bothered by it

smarx overreacting to lowtax being an rear end in a top hat feels like such a weird thing to be mocking a year later, it just seems like a bunch of boring personal grievances and circular arguing and not anything actually funny.

scary ghost dog posted:

I know this is hard to understand for the people who only post ten thousand times a day in CSPAM and occasionally in QCS when one of their CSPAM posting brethren has their reputation unfairly maligned, but this website has dozens of subforums and everyone is allowed to post in all of them sight unseen.

being a QCS regular is not the virtue you seem to think it is

Augus fucked around with this message at 23:08 on Dec 6, 2020

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

LinYutang posted:

C-SPAM not only has entire threads dedicated to mocking posters in other forums, its posters are openly advocating for violence against other posters and go completely unpunished. This guy has been making posts like this for years and has yet to get banned by a CSPAM moderator for this behavior!

why do you have this random post from April just saved offhand to pull out at an opportune moment. This is what people are talking about when they make fun of QCS whiners lmao

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

scary ghost dog posted:

Does anyone know what this moron is talking about?

the smarxist post from a year ago that this entire thread is centered around, try to keep up

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

scary ghost dog posted:

Ah, I understand. You and smarxist are birds of a feather so when we read an embarrassing five paragraph banme post, what you're reading is an impassioned plea for civility and hope in the face of bigotry. Well, I'm glad I don't live in your world, where stupid and pathetic losers are noble quixotic warriors. You can continue living in your fantasy world and I'll continue engaging with reality, and let's not ever interact with each other again please.

yeah that’s exactly what I said, you’re doing great. keep this up and you might even reach the level of Online Brain to be a mod yourself

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

maybe the admin meant to ban that “I’m gonna take you out to the back woods and beat the poo poo out of you” guy but clicked on the wrong post

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Athanatos posted:

I have read every single post made in QCS since they forced me into here because sports was canceled.

This is your Sisyphean punishment for watching football, hopefully one of these days you’ll finally learn your lesson

Augus fucked around with this message at 00:50 on Dec 7, 2020

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

scary ghost dog posted:

im not reading a word of this and the issue the thread about was resolved so im unsubscribing from this thread. bye troll

caught u redhanded motherfucker

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Roth posted:

I feel nothing but fear looking at that death pool thread.

i wake up every night screaming in terror thinking of what the Posting Picture Of Trump's Butt subforum are plotting in their sinister death pool threads

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

bro youre thinking about sexy children butts no ones forgotten about that you weirdo

uh-huh. right. whatever you say.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Augus
Mar 9, 2015

Acerbatus posted:

I don't think this is the cutting argument you think it is, child-rear end loving guy.

sorry for making fun of your posting ally's favorite anime toddler, I'll try to be better from now on

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)