Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

scary ghost dog posted:

I see. So when Athanatos used these words and phrases:

What they were doing was obscuring the amount of responsibility they had by indicating that they were outnumbered, instead of clearly being cowed into a bad decision by a mod with an axe to grind. Thank you for clarifying.

Sounds more like a lie honestly.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Kagaya Homoraisan posted:

this is chickenshit and we both know it. ill repeat my (anonymous but not anymore) criticism i shared in the survey: the biggest problem with qcs is that without staff accountability it doesnt function. at all. mods are never accountable because "well they know their subforum culture, i will defer to their judgement" or 'i will never force a mod to explain themselves in qcs thats dogpiling". so were supposed to bring it to admins. except admins are also not accountable because "they do good work all over the site" or "theyre really busy making the forums better" when the latter seems to be rubberstamping punishments. i would again like to repeat that the suggestion of pming staff doesnt even work because they are free to ignore those pms or blow them off with a non-answer. this is literally the only response ive gotten from any staff member on this website about my issues. including the "list of forums nazis" that i begged to have removed because it harmed my friends.

the mods refuse to even stand by their most basic rear end promise of "accusing site members of bigotry without proof is punishable". how do i know? check this out

get your loving poo poo together. the reason this problem keeps rearing its head is because you all have resolved to do absolutely loving nothing and hope it goes away. you cant even stand by the statement that youre not allowed to baselessly call people on here bigots but you want to pretend this forum is a safe and caring space lmfao.

This is a good post

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

HugeGrossBurrito posted:

Banning should in general be a process, unless its something egregious like advocating for dog murder. There should be a substantial paper trail that shows yes, this person was asked to stop, explained to why they should stop and they kept doing it multiple times. Its difficult and I have hosed it up plenty of times modding but in general no one should be scratching their head wondering why someone was banned.

Agreed. If the two posters that were banned had followed smarxist around to multiple threads and kept mocking him it should start escalating and maybe eventually get to a ban if absolutely necessary, but this is just squizzle being a baby and protecting his friends.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

jay z's sedan posted:

Ain’t nothin in the rule book says you get banned for making those posts. If anything those posts should be rewarded with eternal bliss, divine emptyquotes, and ten thousand dollars in cash.

If you need help reversing the bans simply make me admin and I will take care of everything for you.

Agreed, make lucy admin please.

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Cpt_Obvious posted:

I do love the about-faces so many posters are making. What was once "mods do what they want!" has completely reversed as the focus of moderation has changed. Weird, huh.

whelp, that was 10 minutes of my life I won't get back.

This is the guy that posted that people with animal avs were self loathing lol

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Barry White posted:

In which case, that's on them. Not on any other posters or mods.. from what little I know about Smarxist I'm sure they could afford $10 if they were able to pay to start their own forum. If not then there's always kickstarter etc..

The thing is that no one in CSPAM actually cares about smarxist being 'harassed'. They just don't like being made fun of.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peachfart
Jan 21, 2017

Perfect