Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

saint anime
Jul 28, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

docbeard posted:

Yes, I know what point you're trying to make. I would advise you to try to make it better.

If you can read 5 Jack Daniels posts about blowing hot lovely poop-stink farts out of his rear end on to his own mom and can only respond with something like this I fear you have no soul. Probably time to do some self-reflection.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

saint anime
Jul 28, 2020

by Fluffdaddy
Not gonna lie, seems like everyone wants to be able to make fun of that guy and if they cant do that they'd rather just have him not post here lol. Only people who give a poo poo about keeping him around are the mods..havent seen one person say one single good thing about him even tho he supposedly posts on the welcoming friend filled forum cspam

VVVVVV this guy a mod? lol, the pony avatar guy below me dismissing a sentiment a lot of ppl seem to share ?? wtf lol

Roth posted:

That is one horrendous post

saint anime fucked around with this message at 21:11 on Dec 6, 2020

saint anime
Jul 28, 2020

by Fluffdaddy

smarxist posted:

Risking a probe here to post very generally;

I like CSPAMs culture of generally not singling out/targeting people to be "made fun of", we don't do a lot of posting about posting in general, unless it's really one off tangent in a shitposty chat thread, and I'd prefer to keep it that way for literally ever.

I also consider SA to be my main online home, and I'd hate to feel like I can't post anywhere in a forum with a lot of my friends and people I like and who like me for fear of a jolly band of good fun havers bursting in to "make fun of me" a lot and derail threads based on their judgment of the threads validity, when they're not even regulars or staff of that forum, especially if most people don't give a gently caress about the ribbing or the petty drama connected to it

I don't feel uncomfortable or unwelcome at SA, especially not in my home forum, and nothing about a dumb thing that happened a year ago is going to change that, no matter how many hundreds of times its aggressively posted at me. I'm glad the staff of my favorite forum and creative home largely agrees with me, that's why I love 'em!

Were I to take it upon myself to go somewhere I wasn't welcome to have a good time making fun of someone that was well liked there, maybe one of the places i've been mentioned by name several times, including a poster who casually threw out baseless accusations against me being a "sex pest" and only receiving a week probe, celebrating about how i "just needed a little push" to meltdown or whatever (like they're the FUKKEN JOKKER BABEY), why, I imagine I'd get quite the backlash.

Anyways, I just want to post in peace in places I feel welcome to, and I feel like as long as I abide by the forums rules and stay on topic that should be just about everywhere, does THAT seem like a crazy request? Isn't all this *waves hands around* more embarrassing than a loving ban me about an offsite? Food for thought. I'll take your answer off air.

Risking a probe here to post very generally;

I like CSPAMs culture of generally not singling out/targeting people to be "made fun of", we don't do a lot of posting about posting in general, unless it's really one off tangent in a shitposty chat thread, and I'd prefer to keep it that way for literally ever.

I also consider SA to be my main online home, and I'd hate to feel like I can't post anywhere in a forum with a lot of my friends and people I like and who like me for fear of a jolly band of good fun havers bursting in to "make fun of me" a lot and derail threads based on their judgment of the threads validity, when they're not even regulars or staff of that forum, especially if most people don't give a gently caress about the ribbing or the petty drama connected to it

I don't feel uncomfortable or unwelcome at SA, especially not in my home forum, and nothing about a dumb thing that happened a year ago is going to change that, no matter how many hundreds of times its aggressively posted at me. I'm glad the staff of my favorite forum and creative home largely agrees with me, that's why I love 'em!

Were I to take it upon myself to go somewhere I wasn't welcome to have a good time making fun of someone that was well liked there, maybe one of the places i've been mentioned by name several times, including a poster who casually threw out baseless accusations against me being a "sex pest" and only receiving a week probe, celebrating about how i "just needed a little push" to meltdown or whatever (like they're the FUKKEN JOKKER BABEY), why, I imagine I'd get quite the backlash.

Anyways, I just want to post in peace in places I feel welcome to, and I feel like as long as I abide by the forums rules and stay on topic that should be just about everywhere, does THAT seem like a crazy request? Isn't all this *waves hands around* more embarrassing than a loving ban me about an offsite? Food for thought. I'll take your answer off air.

saint anime
Jul 28, 2020

by Fluffdaddy